Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
My day sucks, super cute primal is on AH that i cant afford (they cost 1kg if haggled, ugh.) Sucks that i cannot buy replica beacuse he was born on my bday... :/
My day sucks, super cute primal is on AH that i cant afford (they cost 1kg if haggled, ugh.) Sucks that i cannot buy replica beacuse he was born on my bday... :/
It's Wednesday and it's a super great day :D Selling literally everything I own to get me those Veil scrolls! [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
It's Wednesday and it's a super great day :D Selling literally everything I own to get me those Veil scrolls!
grQU96J.png
Both busy and drowning in bordem XD
Both busy and drowning in bordem XD
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Some pretty bad stuff has happened this week for me but honestly, even so I wouldn't say it's been a bad week so far! I just hope that doesn't change. ^^
Some pretty bad stuff has happened this week for me but honestly, even so I wouldn't say it's been a bad week so far! I just hope that doesn't change. ^^
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
I've spent my week dividing my time between living in the coli to try get Flecks to drop for one of my gene projects and just staring at pretty Veilspuns. A productive use of my time I think.
I've spent my week dividing my time between living in the coli to try get Flecks to drop for one of my gene projects and just staring at pretty Veilspuns. A productive use of my time I think.
Yo this week and pretty much life is trash rn
Yo this week and pretty much life is trash rn
tgKCVtZ.png
its been a good week. i'm making pretty good progress on a breeding project.
its been a good week. i'm making pretty good progress on a breeding project.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
(Screaming in essays)
(Screaming in essays)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
The week's been going well - I'm just now properly getting back into Flight Rising!
The week's been going well - I'm just now properly getting back into Flight Rising!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I have been working in highly exposed areas to COVID most of the week so far. Just been trying to stay as safe as possible whilst doing so.

It's nice to unwind with Flight Rising when I'm all done. Feels good to be back!
I have been working in highly exposed areas to COVID most of the week so far. Just been trying to stay as safe as possible whilst doing so.

It's nice to unwind with Flight Rising when I'm all done. Feels good to be back!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14