Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wait... milk item
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As my dragons have large herds of goats they tend, they do in fact, drink milk.
As my dragons have large herds of goats they tend, they do in fact, drink milk.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[quote name=@Valrunie date="2020-11-04 05:57:37" ] @/HenryTheArcher wait then dragons can milk every mammal, that is cursed. unless you meant on eggs pft[/quote] Well, I was only thinking in terms of what monsters and creatures could produce milk in Sornieth world and universe. That is about it. Didn't think it in deeper level. As far as I can tell and keep it default, dragons do not produce any milk and they are not monotremes either.
@Valrunie wrote on 2020-11-04 05:57:37:
@/HenryTheArcher wait then dragons can milk every mammal, that is cursed. unless you meant on eggs pft
Well, I was only thinking in terms of what monsters and creatures could produce milk in Sornieth world and universe. That is about it. Didn't think it in deeper level. As far as I can tell and keep it default, dragons do not produce any milk and they are not monotremes either.
@HenryTheArcher yee that is def good one. I guess it feels weird as we as humans milk only specific animals. surely interasting potential for world building tho
@HenryTheArcher yee that is def good one. I guess it feels weird as we as humans milk only specific animals. surely interasting potential for world building tho
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I personally think of milk like coffee to them.It holds not much nutritional value but they still enjoy drinking it.

But the caribou/deer i can see being milked alongside the goats.(I think IRL people do milk deer/caribou/mooses/ect.) but plant based milk is another option

but we know it exists because of bug legs
(never thought i'd say that sentence)
I personally think of milk like coffee to them.It holds not much nutritional value but they still enjoy drinking it.

But the caribou/deer i can see being milked alongside the goats.(I think IRL people do milk deer/caribou/mooses/ect.) but plant based milk is another option

but we know it exists because of bug legs
(never thought i'd say that sentence)
Sheep milk and goat milk are possibilities for the beastclans, but I think it's unlikely (though not impossible) that dragons can digest it. Soy milk and almond milk are more likely: [item=edamame] [item=luminous almonds]
Sheep milk and goat milk are possibilities for the beastclans, but I think it's unlikely (though not impossible) that dragons can digest it.

Soy milk and almond milk are more likely:
Edamame Luminous Almonds
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
[item=parda] These critters make eggs and milk.
Parda

These critters make eggs and milk.
LxbWmll.png
Why wouldn't dragons milk some animals? I think that's a completely plausible idea, and since dragons aren't reptiles but...dragons, they could actually be capable of digesting milk. They are a socially advanced bunch of people, I see no reason why not.

Imagine though, lactose intolerant dragons. Neat character trait.

I think it would be nice if we got milk as a material item so there would be no hassle with categorising it BUT it have a tooltip that says it's used for cooking and consumption.

A L S O, speaking of milk, I'd like cheese, wine and bread items too, pls, Staff
Why wouldn't dragons milk some animals? I think that's a completely plausible idea, and since dragons aren't reptiles but...dragons, they could actually be capable of digesting milk. They are a socially advanced bunch of people, I see no reason why not.

I think it would be nice if we got milk as a material item so there would be no hassle with categorising it BUT it have a tooltip that says it's used for cooking and consumption.

A L S O, speaking of milk, I'd like cheese, wine and bread items too, pls, Staff
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Destruction" date="2020-11-04 05:15:45" ] [quote name="drearie" date="2020-11-04 05:14:29" ] we have goat familiars... and why would dragons have milk? humans are the only species to keep drinkin milk [/quote] To eat crunchy things in it obviously. [item=crunchy moth legs] [/quote] Actually, crunchy moth legs tooltip is reffrencing to oreos! My friend realized that out ^^'
Destruction wrote on 2020-11-04 05:15:45:
drearie wrote on 2020-11-04 05:14:29:
we have goat familiars...

and why would dragons have milk?
humans are the only species to keep drinkin milk

To eat crunchy things in it obviously.
Crunchy Moth Legs
Actually, crunchy moth legs tooltip is reffrencing to oreos! My friend realized that out ^^'
[quote name="@Natron" date="2020-11-04 10:14:57" ] Why wouldn't dragons milk some animals? I think that's a completely plausible idea, and since dragons aren't reptiles but...dragons, they could actually be capable of digesting milk. They are a socially advanced bunch of people, I see no reason why not. Imagine though, lactose intolerant dragons. Neat character trait. I think it would be nice if we got milk as a material item so there would be no hassle with categorising it BUT it have a tooltip that says it's used for cooking and consumption. A L S O, speaking of milk, I'd like cheese, wine and bread items too, pls, Staff [/quote] YES, all of this hahah I mean on the end it is all up to player. want your dragons to be more animal like? sure. want them to me more personalized (anthophomorfic...? [i]terms[/i])? sure? and they milk animals? yeah why not. I like idea of more "advanced animals", like in this case dragons, amongst other animals like goats and elks and others like animals we have irl, and then them having farm etc etc. FR is great to explore such concept and oh my other food types [i]yes[/i] now I really want wine for all my dragons that do have colour wine adjkd [quote name="Naivety" date="2020-11-04 10:31:03" ] [quote name="Destruction" date="2020-11-04 05:15:45" ] [quote name="drearie" date="2020-11-04 05:14:29" ] we have goat familiars... and why would dragons have milk? humans are the only species to keep drinkin milk [/quote] To eat crunchy things in it obviously. [item=crunchy moth legs] [/quote] Actually, crunchy moth legs tooltip is reffrencing to oreos! My friend realized that out ^^' [/quote] OOOOOO that is pretty neat :o
@Natron wrote on 2020-11-04 10:14:57:

YES, all of this hahah
I mean on the end it is all up to player. want your dragons to be more animal like? sure. want them to me more personalized (anthophomorfic...? terms)? sure? and they milk animals? yeah why not.
I like idea of more "advanced animals", like in this case dragons, amongst other animals like goats and elks and others like animals we have irl, and then them having farm etc etc. FR is great to explore such concept

and oh my other food types yes
now I really want wine for all my dragons that do have colour wine adjkd

Naivety wrote on 2020-11-04 10:31:03:
Destruction wrote on 2020-11-04 05:15:45:
drearie wrote on 2020-11-04 05:14:29:
we have goat familiars...

and why would dragons have milk?
humans are the only species to keep drinkin milk

To eat crunchy things in it obviously.
Crunchy Moth Legs
Actually, crunchy moth legs tooltip is reffrencing to oreos! My friend realized that out ^^'

OOOOOO that is pretty neat :o
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
If they can't have mammal milk or milk made from nuts, there's always pigeon milk! 8D
If they can't have mammal milk or milk made from nuts, there's always pigeon milk! 8D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7