Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wait... milk item
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well, there's no dragon milk! So probably from whatever the FR equivalent of a cow is.

FR devs we need cow familiars ASAP
Well, there's no dragon milk! So probably from whatever the FR equivalent of a cow is.

FR devs we need cow familiars ASAP
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i mean plant items includes Honeycomb Fragment which im pretty sure only vaguely has plants involved??? i never even realised it made little sense. insects also has a lot of other arthropods and also other invertebrates in general, like snails! i mean theres nowhere else to put them but yknow!
so here you go. if they did this they can probably squeeze milk into one of the food categories somehow. now which one?
i mean plant items includes Honeycomb Fragment which im pretty sure only vaguely has plants involved??? i never even realised it made little sense. insects also has a lot of other arthropods and also other invertebrates in general, like snails! i mean theres nowhere else to put them but yknow!
so here you go. if they did this they can probably squeeze milk into one of the food categories somehow. now which one?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-11-04 05:34:16" ] Do other creatures count? There are Driftwood Baron and Rivermouth Flatbill. They are based on platypus, which is a monotreme. [/quote] Platypuses would be extremely hard to milk, seeing they don't have nipples. They just sort of 'sweat' their milk onto the skin of their bellies. Monotremes, man.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-11-04 05:34:16:
Do other creatures count? There are Driftwood Baron and Rivermouth Flatbill. They are based on platypus, which is a monotreme.
Platypuses would be extremely hard to milk, seeing they don't have nipples. They just sort of 'sweat' their milk onto the skin of their bellies. Monotremes, man.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2021-01-27 05:47:59" ] Platypuses would be extremely hard to milk, seeing they don't have nipples. They just sort of 'sweat' their milk onto the skin of their bellies. Monotremes, man. [/quote] platypus milking machine being like [img]https://novascotia.ca/dhw/environmental/images/tanning-bed.jpg[/img] [size=2]probbly not what you meant, but the image of of a platypus in sunglasses hanging out in a tanning bed and having like, a spa day, to sweat milk for dragons was really funny to me.
LuminAgricola wrote on 2021-01-27 05:47:59:
Platypuses would be extremely hard to milk, seeing they don't have nipples. They just sort of 'sweat' their milk onto the skin of their bellies. Monotremes, man.

platypus milking machine being like

tanning-bed.jpg

probbly not what you meant, but the image of of a platypus in sunglasses hanging out in a tanning bed and having like, a spa day, to sweat milk for dragons was really funny to me.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
@Bronzewing [item=Ophiotaurus] [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] Milk it for venom AND delicious calcium-filled cereal sauce
@Bronzewing

Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus

Milk it for venom AND delicious calcium-filled cereal sauce
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-01-27 02:24:42" ] with how many plant animal hybrids there are, almond milk would probably come from milking an actual sentient almond [/quote] nO [size=2]also lol seeing this thread alive again pfftt
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-01-27 02:24:42:
with how many plant animal hybrids there are, almond milk would probably come from milking an actual sentient almond

nO

also lol seeing this thread alive again pfftt
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Milk is released to Flight Rising. Unfortunately, it's now in its own category, "dairy". Following suit is the new modern breed, who only...eats...dairy...
Milk is released to Flight Rising. Unfortunately, it's now in its own category, "dairy". Following suit is the new modern breed, who only...eats...dairy...
TjUuheN.png
Oh we have always had the milk [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=41&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=2&auth=6ca99345e62544bc7c849ba9ed66e23333cdd3bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Oh we have always had the milk

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=41&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=2&auth=6ca99345e62544bc7c849ba9ed66e23333cdd3bf&dummyext=prev.png
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Presumably if a dedicated milk item was introduced (or multiple milks) it would be classed as a Meat item because it is derived from an animal source, although it in itself is not actually meat. Also a true vegan does not consume milk but some vegetarians do, so the totally herbivorous dragons like Tundra could not consume milk.

If it was almond or soy or oat milk it'd be a Plant item.
Presumably if a dedicated milk item was introduced (or multiple milks) it would be classed as a Meat item because it is derived from an animal source, although it in itself is not actually meat. Also a true vegan does not consume milk but some vegetarians do, so the totally herbivorous dragons like Tundra could not consume milk.

If it was almond or soy or oat milk it'd be a Plant item.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I think milk is fine and most likely exists in the world. There's goat familiars and food items, and I figure we will have cattle at some point.
However I don't like the idea of drinks/liquids being added as consumables because you just can't really place them in any bracket. The fish and vegetable oil honestly makes no sense food wise. Y'all just chugging oil?
Also considering the world here who's name I constantly forget is big on tea. And many people add milk and cream to tea.

Tl;dr milk is good. Milk the goats. But it makes no sense as a food item.

Edit: that being said ADD CHEESE.
I think milk is fine and most likely exists in the world. There's goat familiars and food items, and I figure we will have cattle at some point.
However I don't like the idea of drinks/liquids being added as consumables because you just can't really place them in any bracket. The fish and vegetable oil honestly makes no sense food wise. Y'all just chugging oil?
Also considering the world here who's name I constantly forget is big on tea. And many people add milk and cream to tea.

Tl;dr milk is good. Milk the goats. But it makes no sense as a food item.

Edit: that being said ADD CHEESE.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7