Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wait... milk item
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You should be able to find bags of milk by scavenging in Ice territory.
You should be able to find bags of milk by scavenging in Ice territory.
baldwin
baldwin
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
with how many plant animal hybrids there are, almond milk would probably come from milking an actual sentient almond
with how many plant animal hybrids there are, almond milk would probably come from milking an actual sentient almond
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1. What if plant milk for tundra babies. Just imagine how cute that'd be! Feed em' oat milk to grow big and strong! Probably obtained from swip's swap stand!

On this topic of dairy
Why aren't there any egg food items?? If birds along with snakes and basically anything that lays eggs can eat eggs, then why can't dragons?? Are they deathly allergic to eggs??
1. What if plant milk for tundra babies. Just imagine how cute that'd be! Feed em' oat milk to grow big and strong! Probably obtained from swip's swap stand!

On this topic of dairy
Why aren't there any egg food items?? If birds along with snakes and basically anything that lays eggs can eat eggs, then why can't dragons?? Are they deathly allergic to eggs??
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2020-11-04 11:41:51" ] If they can't have mammal milk or milk made from nuts, there's always pigeon milk! 8D [/quote] [i]"Welcome... You've entered a secret zone... You've entered the secret society...of the pigeon milkers..."[/i]
Zenzic wrote on 2020-11-04 11:41:51:
If they can't have mammal milk or milk made from nuts, there's always pigeon milk! 8D

"Welcome...
You've entered a secret zone...
You've entered the secret society...of the pigeon milkers..."
2.gif
I was reading this thread and thought hmm, maybe whale milk is a delicasy for water dragons, or guardians. I'm sure the dragons over in mighty lightning land could invent milking machines to make it easier for them.
I was reading this thread and thought hmm, maybe whale milk is a delicasy for water dragons, or guardians. I'm sure the dragons over in mighty lightning land could invent milking machines to make it easier for them.
it's a baldwin item. throw a few grains into the pot with an elk and get Item: Elk Milk
it's a baldwin item. throw a few grains into the pot with an elk and get Item: Elk Milk
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I mean diffrent types of milk would be diffrent food items

I'd say plant based ones (like almond or soy) would be plant food points

milk from animals would most likely be meat?along with eggs. (cause protein i guess?)

but it is a weird concept...that i do want explained by the devs

ALSO what the heck are dragons frying?I've never seen any fried food on here
I mean diffrent types of milk would be diffrent food items

I'd say plant based ones (like almond or soy) would be plant food points

milk from animals would most likely be meat?along with eggs. (cause protein i guess?)

but it is a weird concept...that i do want explained by the devs

ALSO what the heck are dragons frying?I've never seen any fried food on here
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-01-27 02:24:42" ] with how many plant animal hybrids there are, almond milk would probably come from milking an actual sentient almond [/quote] put that sentence back into your mouth
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-01-27 02:24:42:

put that sentence back into your mouth

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
If dairy or dairy relacements don't exist in Sornieth, then I can only wonder why dragons call two of their own colors 'cream' and 'latte'.

I second elk milk. In fact I suspect that a single elk cows milk yield would be large enough to feed an entire clan of fae/veilspun. Fae dragons are insectivores, but faeries are said to like milk, right?
If dairy or dairy relacements don't exist in Sornieth, then I can only wonder why dragons call two of their own colors 'cream' and 'latte'.

I second elk milk. In fact I suspect that a single elk cows milk yield would be large enough to feed an entire clan of fae/veilspun. Fae dragons are insectivores, but faeries are said to like milk, right?
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7