Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wait... milk item
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well I'm lactose intolerant soooo... Y'all can have your milk
Well I'm lactose intolerant soooo... Y'all can have your milk
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Tidelord left to get the milk. On a more serious note, milk would make sense lore-wise. Aside from the crunchy moth legs strawberries go great with cream. And as others have pointed out there are lots of options, soymilk, almond milk, milkweed, goat milk, and more recently sheep milk. Dragons clearly have domesticated animals, at least as pets. [item= blackwater jester] [item= Ringscale Arowana][item= venomspite invader][item= violet betta]
Tidelord left to get the milk.

On a more serious note, milk would make sense lore-wise. Aside from the crunchy moth legs strawberries go great with cream. And as others have pointed out there are lots of options, soymilk, almond milk, milkweed, goat milk, and more recently sheep milk. Dragons clearly have domesticated animals, at least as pets.
Blackwater Jester Ringscale Arowana Venomspite Invader Violet Betta

Y02PS6v.png
If dragons have domesticated grains as well as milk, how far is dragon society from making macaroni and cheese?
If dragons have domesticated grains as well as milk, how far is dragon society from making macaroni and cheese?
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Tamarin21" date="2021-01-27 11:23:32" ] Oh we have always had the milk [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=41&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=2&auth=6ca99345e62544bc7c849ba9ed66e23333cdd3bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] /lick/ [quote name="Xylom" date="2021-01-27 12:06:59" ] I think milk is fine and most likely exists in the world. There's goat familiars and food items, and I figure we will have cattle at some point. However I don't like the idea of drinks/liquids being added as consumables because you just can't really place them in any bracket. The fish and vegetable oil honestly makes no sense food wise. Y'all just chugging oil? Also considering the world here who's name I constantly forget is big on tea. And many people add milk and cream to tea. Tl;dr milk is good. Milk the goats. But it makes no sense as a food item. Edit: that being said ADD CHEESE. [/quote] yepp, milk and any other liquid as consumable wouldn't work unless we get new breed that only... drinks. so that we need new category (don't see that happening). but as material or other? hmmmmmm more possible tea.... tea item.... yes OH and def cheese yes
Tamarin21 wrote on 2021-01-27 11:23:32:
Oh we have always had the milk

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=41&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=2&auth=6ca99345e62544bc7c849ba9ed66e23333cdd3bf&dummyext=prev.png

/lick/

Xylom wrote on 2021-01-27 12:06:59:
I think milk is fine and most likely exists in the world. There's goat familiars and food items, and I figure we will have cattle at some point.
However I don't like the idea of drinks/liquids being added as consumables because you just can't really place them in any bracket. The fish and vegetable oil honestly makes no sense food wise. Y'all just chugging oil?
Also considering the world here who's name I constantly forget is big on tea. And many people add milk and cream to tea.

Tl;dr milk is good. Milk the goats. But it makes no sense as a food item.

Edit: that being said ADD CHEESE.

yepp, milk and any other liquid as consumable wouldn't work unless we get new breed that only... drinks. so that we need new category (don't see that happening). but as material or other? hmmmmmm more possible
tea.... tea item.... yes

OH and def cheese yes
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Give us Plaguelings our milk!! We DEMAND Stinky Cheese!!11!!!
Give us Plaguelings our milk!! We DEMAND Stinky Cheese!!11!!!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
@TenderVulture [img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3587/3443899688_8270436877.jpg[/img] Riot of Rot 2021 familiar confirmed
@TenderVulture

3443899688_8270436877.jpg

Riot of Rot 2021 familiar confirmed
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Iokharic" date="2021-01-27 13:53:53" ] @TenderVulture [img]https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3587/3443899688_8270436877.jpg[/img] Riot of Rot 2021 familiar confirmed [/quote] A cheese after my own heart. I feel like a proud mother.
Iokharic wrote on 2021-01-27 13:53:53:
@TenderVulture

3443899688_8270436877.jpg

Riot of Rot 2021 familiar confirmed

A cheese after my own heart. I feel like a proud mother.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
...beastclan...milk?..
BIG YIKES. WHY DID I TYPE THAT.

Oh well, there are goats and sheep as food items. And you could also milk the new Forgotten Cave goats!

...beastclan...milk?..
BIG YIKES. WHY DID I TYPE THAT.

Oh well, there are goats and sheep as food items. And you could also milk the new Forgotten Cave goats!

Moth milk
Moth milk
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Alize" date="2021-01-27 13:06:09" ] Tidelord left to get the milk. On a more serious note, milk would make sense lore-wise. Aside from the crunchy moth legs strawberries go great with cream. And as others have pointed out there are lots of options, soymilk, almond milk, milkweed, goat milk, and more recently sheep milk. Dragons clearly have domesticated animals, at least as pets. [item= blackwater jester] [item= Ringscale Arowana][item= venomspite invader][item= violet betta] [/quote] While FR doesn't have farming for either crops or domesticated animals I imagine at least some flights would. Iirc there's a big connection between farming and the shift from nomadic to stationary (?) societies, and with how much a Guardian would have to eat I would imagine they could overeat a specific area pretty fast. So I wouldn't expect farming in, say, Plague or Wind, but I would in flights like Light, Arcane, or Ice where clans don't roam around the flight.
Alize wrote on 2021-01-27 13:06:09:
Tidelord left to get the milk.

On a more serious note, milk would make sense lore-wise. Aside from the crunchy moth legs strawberries go great with cream. And as others have pointed out there are lots of options, soymilk, almond milk, milkweed, goat milk, and more recently sheep milk. Dragons clearly have domesticated animals, at least as pets.
Blackwater Jester Ringscale Arowana Venomspite Invader Violet Betta
While FR doesn't have farming for either crops or domesticated animals I imagine at least some flights would. Iirc there's a big connection between farming and the shift from nomadic to stationary (?) societies, and with how much a Guardian would have to eat I would imagine they could overeat a specific area pretty fast. So I wouldn't expect farming in, say, Plague or Wind, but I would in flights like Light, Arcane, or Ice where clans don't roam around the flight.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7