Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Facet/Crystal phase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is how I ended up with a monstrosity like this guy when Cry/Face was newer.... I love him, but look at this obnoxious fellow! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13472155][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/134722/13472155_350.png[/img][/url]
This is how I ended up with a monstrosity like this guy when Cry/Face was newer....

I love him, but look at this obnoxious fellow!
13472155_350.png

CaaEFO4.png
I don't think I have any with both. I like cry/face better when it's paired with another gene, especially one that matches the highlight colors.

I don't remember it being as much of A Thing as iri/shim or pet/butt though.
I don't think I have any with both. I like cry/face better when it's paired with another gene, especially one that matches the highlight colors.

I don't remember it being as much of A Thing as iri/shim or pet/butt though.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I still am, honestly. I still like Iri/Shim/Gem too [emoji=fae winking size=1] Inner dragon demands more shiny
I still am, honestly. I still like Iri/Shim/Gem too

Inner dragon demands more shiny
adhEHPd.gif
Glimmer, metallic, alloy, runes, that sort of thing I always loved, and I still love many of them. However, I have always despised crystal and facet, and was never a big fan of opal.
Glimmer, metallic, alloy, runes, that sort of thing I always loved, and I still love many of them. However, I have always despised crystal and facet, and was never a big fan of opal.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
It was just a phase for you guys? I still love making my dragons shiny and sparkly when I can though now that I'm getting more into gen 1's that's pretty difficult...
It was just a phase for you guys? I still love making my dragons shiny and sparkly when I can though now that I'm getting more into gen 1's that's pretty difficult...

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
I liked CryFace at first, and I still like it situationally. My big thing for awhile was Bee which came out a few months after I joined and I don't have a lot of Bee dergs now, lol.
I liked CryFace at first, and I still like it situationally. My big thing for awhile was Bee which came out a few months after I joined and I don't have a lot of Bee dergs now, lol.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Omg yes!! When I first joined there weren't many cool genes, so I just went crazy on Cry/Face and Iri/Shim :"D
Omg yes!! When I first joined there weren't many cool genes, so I just went crazy on Cry/Face and Iri/Shim :"D
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
When I joined back in 2015, there was only Iridescent and Crystal as the primary gem genes and Shimmer and Facet as the secondary gem genes.

So, of course I had my fair share of Crystal/Facet dragons in my lair. I still have one of my first dragons, who used to have Circuit but I thought he looked better with Veined.

But honestly, my obsession was Iri/Shim in blue (Teal, Caribbean, and Azure specifically). My, ah, aesthetic has undergone a significant shift, but I still have quite a few of my old dragons I can't bear to be rid of.
When I joined back in 2015, there was only Iridescent and Crystal as the primary gem genes and Shimmer and Facet as the secondary gem genes.

So, of course I had my fair share of Crystal/Facet dragons in my lair. I still have one of my first dragons, who used to have Circuit but I thought he looked better with Veined.

But honestly, my obsession was Iri/Shim in blue (Teal, Caribbean, and Azure specifically). My, ah, aesthetic has undergone a significant shift, but I still have quite a few of my old dragons I can't bear to be rid of.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
When I joined in late 2015 I was obsessed with Crystal, Facet, Gembond, and Glimmer. I remember I gasped when Opal came out, and then I was ecstatic when Wasp and Bee came out. Starmap and Constellation too. I looooooved every dragon with those genes. Now I really don't like Crystal/Facet at all most of the time, hate Gembond, Glimmer's alright but I want a better underside gene, Opal only works rarely for me nowadays and lately, even Wasp/Bee is growing a little old on me... Same with Starmap/Constellation.

I find I'm more fond of Jaguar/Rosette, Lionfish/Noxtide, Pinstripe/Trail, Tapir/Striation, Clown/Eye Spots, and Falcon/Perregrine.
When I joined in late 2015 I was obsessed with Crystal, Facet, Gembond, and Glimmer. I remember I gasped when Opal came out, and then I was ecstatic when Wasp and Bee came out. Starmap and Constellation too. I looooooved every dragon with those genes. Now I really don't like Crystal/Facet at all most of the time, hate Gembond, Glimmer's alright but I want a better underside gene, Opal only works rarely for me nowadays and lately, even Wasp/Bee is growing a little old on me... Same with Starmap/Constellation.

I find I'm more fond of Jaguar/Rosette, Lionfish/Noxtide, Pinstripe/Trail, Tapir/Striation, Clown/Eye Spots, and Falcon/Perregrine.
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
oof yeah
i cry/face was the go to when i was a newbie. or glimmer on every dragon being a must XD
the phase is mostly gone now, but im having a hard time not slapping bee on every single dragon in my posession
oof yeah
i cry/face was the go to when i was a newbie. or glimmer on every dragon being a must XD
the phase is mostly gone now, but im having a hard time not slapping bee on every single dragon in my posession
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8