Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Facet/Crystal phase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Back when I was a newbie I was absolutely all about gembond! I still am, I think it's a fun gene, I just don't see many dragons with it anymore with colors that I like. I also went through a runes phase, but I could never really get into crystal/facet. Here in there I can, but I think opal fits the "I need it on every dragon" role right now, hEH
Back when I was a newbie I was absolutely all about gembond! I still am, I think it's a fun gene, I just don't see many dragons with it anymore with colors that I like. I also went through a runes phase, but I could never really get into crystal/facet. Here in there I can, but I think opal fits the "I need it on every dragon" role right now, hEH
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
I have never thought them as sparkly genes, but only as genes that I like. Glimmer is still one of my favourite. Crystal and Facet are all right, but Metallic and Alloy have replaced them for most of the time. Opal is all right as well. Gembond is one of those genes that I don't get to work.
I have never thought them as sparkly genes, but only as genes that I like. Glimmer is still one of my favourite. Crystal and Facet are all right, but Metallic and Alloy have replaced them for most of the time. Opal is all right as well. Gembond is one of those genes that I don't get to work.
AHAHAHA YES, I HAD BOUGHT LIKE SO MANY OF THEM
I used to be in love with crystal genes. But uh, I think I'm more into iredresent and shimmer, and glimmer now. Other genes are okay too, opal is pretty great, I'd say I like almost all genes now unless for wasp, crystal, and okapi (oh man I hate okapi, no offenses to anyone who likes it).
AHAHAHA YES, I HAD BOUGHT LIKE SO MANY OF THEM
I used to be in love with crystal genes. But uh, I think I'm more into iredresent and shimmer, and glimmer now. Other genes are okay too, opal is pretty great, I'd say I like almost all genes now unless for wasp, crystal, and okapi (oh man I hate okapi, no offenses to anyone who likes it).
XDRtGHs.png
I still think Glimmer looks good on anything. XD
I still think Glimmer looks good on anything. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I also loved crystal and facet when I joined.. I mean, I loved everything when I joined, no matter the colors or genes, or even if it was a ugly fodder baby I loved it

Now I'm super picky on dragons lol
I also loved crystal and facet when I joined.. I mean, I loved everything when I joined, no matter the colors or genes, or even if it was a ugly fodder baby I loved it

Now I'm super picky on dragons lol
RYAN.png
yeahh I sorta liked cry/face, even iri/shim (also sorta shiny gene?) I was fine with, glimmer? never. opal I was crazy about, and I still am, mostly because it goes all over dragon's body
now? I dislike cry/face, iri/shim esp
yeahh I sorta liked cry/face, even iri/shim (also sorta shiny gene?) I was fine with, glimmer? never. opal I was crazy about, and I still am, mostly because it goes all over dragon's body
now? I dislike cry/face, iri/shim esp
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I don't think I payed much attention to the cry/fac genes- I think I actually disliked them because they were too much. (still are, oftentimes but not always)

I think I liked glimmer as a gene but I don't remember showing any preference to them while buying dragons. I had a couple with opal for a while, it's a pretty gene.

I hoarded crackle dragons, myself; half my lair was crackle within a month. I still have my first crackle derg actually

Now I do find myself with more crystal, facet, and glimmer in my lair, but I think it's just because I have a larger lair now so there's bound to be more variety.
I don't think I payed much attention to the cry/fac genes- I think I actually disliked them because they were too much. (still are, oftentimes but not always)

I think I liked glimmer as a gene but I don't remember showing any preference to them while buying dragons. I had a couple with opal for a while, it's a pretty gene.

I hoarded crackle dragons, myself; half my lair was crackle within a month. I still have my first crackle derg actually

Now I do find myself with more crystal, facet, and glimmer in my lair, but I think it's just because I have a larger lair now so there's bound to be more variety.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
This was me with Star/Con when I first joined.

Still love them, but I've branched out since then :P
This was me with Star/Con when I first joined.

Still love them, but I've branched out since then :P
Never be afraid to ping me!
i don’t think i grew out of it... i’m super fond of pairing “simple” genes with no patterns with a patterned gene

i.e. petals/facet, crystal/striation, petals/shimmer
i don’t think i grew out of it... i’m super fond of pairing “simple” genes with no patterns with a patterned gene

i.e. petals/facet, crystal/striation, petals/shimmer
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
i remember getting a lot of dragons with crystal, facet, and/or gembond when i first started out, i thought they were so cool at the time. now i'm a bit eh about them, i very rarely like those genes on dragons anymore

also i think they were really popular around 2016-2017? i think that contributed to my initial fondness of those genes
i remember getting a lot of dragons with crystal, facet, and/or gembond when i first started out, i thought they were so cool at the time. now i'm a bit eh about them, i very rarely like those genes on dragons anymore

also i think they were really popular around 2016-2017? i think that contributed to my initial fondness of those genes
shadow.png mlHpBMC.png
V7wUqxW.png
y0rbHJY.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
LHioCBR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8