Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Facet/Crystal phase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've always liked glim but could never really get behind cryface or gembond.
I've always liked glim but could never really get behind cryface or gembond.
Buying Food UMAs
I went through a huge cry/fac phase as a newbie! Then I sort of outgrew it and didn't want anything to do with it for a couple of years... and now it's making a comeback, where for some reason all the shiny sparkly cry/fac dergs are once again calling me to buy them.

Especially bogsneak males and ridgebacks. WHY SO IRRESISTABLY SPARKLY?!
I went through a huge cry/fac phase as a newbie! Then I sort of outgrew it and didn't want anything to do with it for a couple of years... and now it's making a comeback, where for some reason all the shiny sparkly cry/fac dergs are once again calling me to buy them.

Especially bogsneak males and ridgebacks. WHY SO IRRESISTABLY SPARKLY?!
DSfRuAQ.png
Oh yeah...I got that cry/fac phase too as a newbie...now though uh...well that reduced a lot haha never get any new cry/fac now There's still a couple that still stays with me, but that was because they are important to me welp XD
Oh yeah...I got that cry/fac phase too as a newbie...now though uh...well that reduced a lot haha never get any new cry/fac now There's still a couple that still stays with me, but that was because they are important to me welp XD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
yeaaaa i still have some remnants of the cryface n gembond phase in my lair
yeaaaa i still have some remnants of the cryface n gembond phase in my lair
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I may or may not have had a hatchery dedicated to them during my first year on FR...
I may or may not have had a hatchery dedicated to them during my first year on FR...
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Ive always loved facet and glimmer and now star con is my shiny go to.
Ive always loved facet and glimmer and now star con is my shiny go to.
tgKCVtZ.png
I immediately dislike cry/face when I joined, but I was a FIEND for iri/shim, met/all, opal, glimmer, anything else that shined! And also cherub for some reason...
I immediately dislike cry/face when I joined, but I was a FIEND for iri/shim, met/all, opal, glimmer, anything else that shined! And also cherub for some reason...
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
genuinely always thought cryface was situational at best, same with irishim (back before cryface even existed, haha)

i used to like glimmer a lot but now i'm kinda meh on any gene that has too many sparkles on it... except if your name is starcon firefly
genuinely always thought cryface was situational at best, same with irishim (back before cryface even existed, haha)

i used to like glimmer a lot but now i'm kinda meh on any gene that has too many sparkles on it... except if your name is starcon firefly
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
i was going to say that i didn't have one, but i think my x/bee/opal dragons tell another story, lol

one of my older dragons also is cry/face/opal, which uh. i like shiny things?
i was going to say that i didn't have one, but i think my x/bee/opal dragons tell another story, lol

one of my older dragons also is cry/face/opal, which uh. i like shiny things?
routa / any pronouns / fr time +10
never
ive hated it since it came out
*kicks mona lisa under the rug*
it was a one time thing she's gone now
never
ive hated it since it came out
*kicks mona lisa under the rug*
it was a one time thing she's gone now
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi