Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | passive or active players
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i'd say i'm c/both, i kinda switch between active and passive stuff and it depends on how im feeling (periods of more active play, periods of more passive play)
i'd say i'm c/both, i kinda switch between active and passive stuff and it depends on how im feeling (periods of more active play, periods of more passive play)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
C/mixed for me. I sell stuff on the AH regularly, do dailies, train and exalt fodder, plus I've got a writing/graphics shop.
C/mixed for me. I sell stuff on the AH regularly, do dailies, train and exalt fodder, plus I've got a writing/graphics shop.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
C for sure.
C for sure.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
e: all of the above
e: all of the above
Solid B.
Solid B.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I'm a complete D. I do commissions from time to time, and also write fan stories! :)
I'm a complete D. I do commissions from time to time, and also write fan stories! :)
UmXugBY.png
c but only by virtue of me grinding the heck out of fests and going dormant for the rest of the month
c but only by virtue of me grinding the heck out of fests and going dormant for the rest of the month
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
I'm B! a hardcore exalter/grinder, (almost) every day fairgrounds, etc. I do everything there though, always have a thing brewing in baldwin's, occasionally do art comms, and working on starting a skin shop, but i think i lean towards coli and fodder for my main income
I'm B! a hardcore exalter/grinder, (almost) every day fairgrounds, etc. I do everything there though, always have a thing brewing in baldwin's, occasionally do art comms, and working on starting a skin shop, but i think i lean towards coli and fodder for my main income
"link • ufology
they/he/she
a. I mostly just do my dailies, check alerts, and keep fodder hatching every day and selling them as adults. Constant income and minimal work.

I used to buy fest items and such for passive, markup income, but I ended up either only giving it away or only hoarding. There's no selling it any more for my stingy heart... except giving it away for free!
a. I mostly just do my dailies, check alerts, and keep fodder hatching every day and selling them as adults. Constant income and minimal work.

I used to buy fest items and such for passive, markup income, but I ended up either only giving it away or only hoarding. There's no selling it any more for my stingy heart... except giving it away for free!
4UUQPPZ.gif
Definitely B. I'm in the Coliseum a lot and am always exalting dragons and selling loot from there.
Definitely B. I'm in the Coliseum a lot and am always exalting dragons and selling loot from there.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8