Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | passive or active players
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A and D

I actively depend on selling baldwin mats, familiar bonding, and selling items to make money. But I have done art in the past. And I could do lore for more income.
A and D

I actively depend on selling baldwin mats, familiar bonding, and selling items to make money. But I have done art in the past. And I could do lore for more income.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
pretty much A 96% of the time, i'm not super into the game but i love it too much (almost like a homepage to me) to take a hiatus or anything
also around 4% B because i usually end up gathering every day to collect baldwin fodder s o
pretty much A 96% of the time, i'm not super into the game but i love it too much (almost like a homepage to me) to take a hiatus or anything
also around 4% B because i usually end up gathering every day to collect baldwin fodder s o

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Probably a. I definitely used to be b but I have a lot less free time now and a lot more activities where I can "check back in" i.e. school
Probably a. I definitely used to be b but I have a lot less free time now and a lot more activities where I can "check back in" i.e. school
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
Mostly B. I don't really do much reselling, playing the economy is kinda boring for me. I'd rather faire or coli for guaranteed money.
Mostly B. I don't really do much reselling, playing the economy is kinda boring for me. I'd rather faire or coli for guaranteed money.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'm a huge C, fam.
I'm a huge C, fam.
9iqeDz7.png
Definitely a B. I'm not good enough at economics for A, sometimes I'll sell fodder or chests/eggs, but not generally good at/interested in chasing the AH. I made Stitched/Patchwork day of release with great wonderful intent of selling them for moneys.

Then Plushie happened. But I do my 75kt on the Fairgrounds every day and regularly do HiLo and Crim, selling her stuff that's otherwise worthless except for hoardsell value.
Definitely a B. I'm not good enough at economics for A, sometimes I'll sell fodder or chests/eggs, but not generally good at/interested in chasing the AH. I made Stitched/Patchwork day of release with great wonderful intent of selling them for moneys.

Then Plushie happened. But I do my 75kt on the Fairgrounds every day and regularly do HiLo and Crim, selling her stuff that's otherwise worthless except for hoardsell value.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Can I go with B & C ? it keeps changing, due to time, etc.

Still farming mats in Coli for genes, & try to get boss Familiars to drop. Then will have periods of nope to busy to coli.
Can I go with B & C ? it keeps changing, due to time, etc.

Still farming mats in Coli for genes, & try to get boss Familiars to drop. Then will have periods of nope to busy to coli.
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
im super passive
im super passive
D
I passively accumulate funds by just not spending and allowing my well fed bonus, crim & tomo to feed my funds.

Though I could easily do A since I actively melt things down... I just dont ever sell the materials...

D
I passively accumulate funds by just not spending and allowing my well fed bonus, crim & tomo to feed my funds.

Though I could easily do A since I actively melt things down... I just dont ever sell the materials...

c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
I guess C, but it's mostly Fairgrounds and casual coli-ing.
If I'm lucky I'll flip dragons every once in a while, though!
I guess C, but it's mostly Fairgrounds and casual coli-ing.
If I'm lucky I'll flip dragons every once in a while, though!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8