Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i dont mean to flex but...
1 2 3 4 5
I've pretty much acquired most of what I planned to. What I have now is gems that I've gained without anything to really spend them on. For the most part I've just gened a couple projects and bought some art. At that stage in FR where goals dwindle and I'm just sitting pretty comfortable right now.

Though I have bought a bunch of gifts and given some away for shiggles.
I've pretty much acquired most of what I planned to. What I have now is gems that I've gained without anything to really spend them on. For the most part I've just gened a couple projects and bought some art. At that stage in FR where goals dwindle and I'm just sitting pretty comfortable right now.

LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="Mimifan101" date="2020-09-30 16:30:24" ] [quote name="Reaktor" date="2020-09-30 16:04:22" ] I can screen zero treasure if put everything in vault. Whats worse then 0 treasure [/quote] Negative treasure, I'll assume. So you're in dept -_- [/quote] oH ACTUALLY I'VE GOTTEN -34 TREASURE BEFORE IT WAS WILD
Mimifan101 wrote on 2020-09-30 16:30:24:
Reaktor wrote on 2020-09-30 16:04:22:
I can screen zero treasure if put everything in vault.
Whats worse then 0 treasure

Negative treasure, I'll assume. So you're in dept -_-
oH ACTUALLY I'VE GOTTEN -34 TREASURE BEFORE IT WAS WILD
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-09-30 21:44:27" ] Though I have bought a bunch of gifts and given some away for shiggles. [/quote] "Shiggles?" Thanks I'll be stealing that-
vihuff wrote on 2020-09-30 21:44:27:

"Shiggles?" Thanks I'll be stealing that-
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
eh i could flex but that seems like kind of a jerk move tbh the secret to having money is to just not actually have any projects but playing the game anyways [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
eh i could flex but that seems like kind of a jerk move

tbh the secret to having money is to just not actually have any projects but playing the game anyways
BVY1Ftg.png
You privileged waffle iron, how dare you post this? The inconsiderateness is unbelievable!
You privileged waffle iron, how dare you post this? The inconsiderateness is unbelievable!

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Dang. No need to flex.
Dang. No need to flex.
TBD
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-09-30 20:34:03" ] @/VoxxVoleur Not quite. Currently? 56731g [/quote] Woah, the most gems I've had is ~3000! I never sell things for gems so that's why but like. Impressive
vihuff wrote on 2020-09-30 20:34:03:
@/VoxxVoleur
Not quite. Currently? 56731g
Woah, the most gems I've had is ~3000! I never sell things for gems so that's why but like. Impressive
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Me, who has 6g. Literally.
And that is all.

:pensive:
Me, who has 6g. Literally.
And that is all.

:pensive:
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
i feel very called out by this post
i feel very called out by this post
mlHpBMC.png
Me: *laughs in 2 shards in total, 74 treasure in total and 2 gems in total with nothing in my vault*
Me: I AM THE FR GOD OF POORNESS
Me: *laughs in 2 shards in total, 74 treasure in total and 2 gems in total with nothing in my vault*
Me: I AM THE FR GOD OF POORNESS
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 3 4 5