Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, How Many Scenes, and Macaws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tamarin21
the mood that you are number 1
@Tamarin21
the mood that you are number 1
A5i3AHB.png
I have one each of the Baldwin macaws, and 3 scenes. I need more of the scenes, but I don't have the energy to grind for any more.
I have one each of the Baldwin macaws, and 3 scenes. I need more of the scenes, but I don't have the energy to grind for any more.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I brought some materials and transmuted to get 2 macawsin brewing section

Managed grind my two coli dragons up to level 7 which resulted in finding 4 scenes
I brought some materials and transmuted to get 2 macawsin brewing section

Managed grind my two coli dragons up to level 7 which resulted in finding 4 scenes
DmRdZYl.png
Been brewing a bunch of birds to throw on the AH at a later date. I keep one of each familiar for my bestiary and that's it. Any extras I stock up on are for selling, though I'm usually too lazy so I end up keeping them for years lol. And the scene I only wanted one for my adventurer dragon, which Galore gave me, so....done there haha.
Been brewing a bunch of birds to throw on the AH at a later date. I keep one of each familiar for my bestiary and that's it. Any extras I stock up on are for selling, though I'm usually too lazy so I end up keeping them for years lol. And the scene I only wanted one for my adventurer dragon, which Galore gave me, so....done there haha.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
  • 1 scene
  • 1 scarlet macaw
  • 1 blue and gold macaw
  • 1 voyage of the tenacity vista

Gonna take me a while to get Crackers, as I don't have any spare dragons to put the macaws on atm.
  • 1 scene
  • 1 scarlet macaw
  • 1 blue and gold macaw
  • 1 voyage of the tenacity vista

Gonna take me a while to get Crackers, as I don't have any spare dragons to put the macaws on atm.
I've been grinding to try and fill out my bestiary and am up to 21 scenes... I'd say I'd sell them in about 6 months but I'll probably forget and hoard them forever.
I've been grinding to try and fill out my bestiary and am up to 21 scenes... I'd say I'd sell them in about 6 months but I'll probably forget and hoard them forever.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Just one of each item minus the scenes. I went for five scenes total, anything else that drops for me this week will be sold later on for profit.
Just one of each item minus the scenes. I went for five scenes total, anything else that drops for me this week will be sold later on for profit.
I’ve got a good chunk of scenes from the coli but I will always want more. At the moment I have 14.
I’ve got a good chunk of scenes from the coli but I will always want more. At the moment I have 14.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
1 scene, but i'll probably buy more in a day or two
2 scarlet macaws, and 1 blue and gold one so far! I will continue brewing them till they're gone though :)
1 scene, but i'll probably buy more in a day or two
2 scarlet macaws, and 1 blue and gold one so far! I will continue brewing them till they're gone though :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Aiming for at least two of each macaw + however many scenes I get while training fodder (I'm at 11 so far).
Aiming for at least two of each macaw + however many scenes I get while training fodder (I'm at 11 so far).
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7