Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, How Many Scenes, and Macaws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Did you get / are you aiming for??

Scenes: 11/50
Blue and Gold: 31/ 1000 multi year goal
Scarlet: 33/1000 Multi year goal
Crackers: 0/100 Multi year goal

An for fun the last familiar I became obsessed with was the eyewing and I now have a grand total of 783 of the beauties.
Did you get / are you aiming for??

Scenes: 11/50
Blue and Gold: 31/ 1000 multi year goal
Scarlet: 33/1000 Multi year goal
Crackers: 0/100 Multi year goal

An for fun the last familiar I became obsessed with was the eyewing and I now have a grand total of 783 of the beauties.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku hold on, can you get more than one crackers? Or would you just buy people's ah sales?

My current goal is 3 of each brewable parrot and 3 scenes, but idk if I can reach them because I have little time to grind this week (actually, this month...)
@Heeroku hold on, can you get more than one crackers? Or would you just buy people's ah sales?

My current goal is 3 of each brewable parrot and 3 scenes, but idk if I can reach them because I have little time to grind this week (actually, this month...)
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Wanted one of each.
Got one of each except crackers obviously (which I will eventually).
Mission accomplished.
Wanted one of each.
Got one of each except crackers obviously (which I will eventually).
Mission accomplished.
Wait, crackers? What? Did I miss something??

Edit: OH, the Fiona recolor. I'm dumb ignore me. I thought it was referring to an item (like actual crackers)...
Wait, crackers? What? Did I miss something??

Edit: OH, the Fiona recolor. I'm dumb ignore me. I thought it was referring to an item (like actual crackers)...
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Amayai

They drop pretty well, I think you can get them with little effort . You only can get one cracker per account. you have to buy extra...

@deztora
the hybrid macaw fiona give you ..

@Amayai

They drop pretty well, I think you can get them with little effort . You only can get one cracker per account. you have to buy extra...

@deztora
the hybrid macaw fiona give you ..

A5i3AHB.png
@deztora
is it just me or is that the only familiar that seems to have a name ???
@deztora
is it just me or is that the only familiar that seems to have a name ???
A5i3AHB.png
Three of each, so far! (Not counting Crackers.)
I think I'll stop at four each for the birds,
and however many I can get from casual coli'ing for the scenes.
Three of each, so far! (Not counting Crackers.)
I think I'll stop at four each for the birds,
and however many I can get from casual coli'ing for the scenes.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1000? holy cannoli
1000? holy cannoli
BuDq0ZK.gif
I have one each of the birds (except Crackers, obviously) and that's all I really care to get. I'm not really one for fams.

I only need the scene on three dragons, which I already achieved, so now all my extras are just an investment.
I have one each of the birds (except Crackers, obviously) and that's all I really care to get. I'm not really one for fams.

I only need the scene on three dragons, which I already achieved, so now all my extras are just an investment.
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

Hmm you think its to low??? should I up it???
I mean it will take time , but my eyewing goal is closing in on 1000 so I thought 1000 of these would make a good start.

@Mertisal

I do not care for Familiars either .. I sell most of my bosses and do not need a full set .. just a few items jump out and tell my brain I need them all and the Macaws are in that .. but I have been asking for these for like 6 years now so long overdue.
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

Hmm you think its to low??? should I up it???
I mean it will take time , but my eyewing goal is closing in on 1000 so I thought 1000 of these would make a good start.

@Mertisal

I do not care for Familiars either .. I sell most of my bosses and do not need a full set .. just a few items jump out and tell my brain I need them all and the Macaws are in that .. but I have been asking for these for like 6 years now so long overdue.
A5i3AHB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7