Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, How Many Scenes, and Macaws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Heeroku you marvelous human! Do you want my pirate scene? You can have it <3 you are amazing ad I will happily give it to you ^^
long time no see fren <3 I've been so distracted and neglectful of my poor dragons. Glad to see you again.
@Heeroku you marvelous human! Do you want my pirate scene? You can have it <3 you are amazing ad I will happily give it to you ^^
long time no see fren <3 I've been so distracted and neglectful of my poor dragons. Glad to see you again.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
OOp this just reminded me I need to get back in coli for that scene LOL. I have a pirate crew and I want them all to have it so.

3/13

I'll prob aim for more than exact, incase new crewmates come along later.
OOp this just reminded me I need to get back in coli for that scene LOL. I have a pirate crew and I want them all to have it so.

3/13

I'll prob aim for more than exact, incase new crewmates come along later.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Scenes 27/500
I just want 1 of each of the macaws but I love that scene
Scenes 27/500
I just want 1 of each of the macaws but I love that scene
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Not enough Parrots
And definitely not enough Scenes

I currently have 4 of each parrot (excluding Crackers ofc), brewing another right now
And I think I have about 15 scenes so far? I have 10 of them on dragons lol. I impulsively decided I absolutely needed pirate dragons and had none, so I grabbed a bunch of my gen1 projects that have been chilling in my den and got myself some pirates! I'm very happy about it.

But I still need more scenes and parrots
Not enough Parrots
And definitely not enough Scenes

I currently have 4 of each parrot (excluding Crackers ofc), brewing another right now
And I think I have about 15 scenes so far? I have 10 of them on dragons lol. I impulsively decided I absolutely needed pirate dragons and had none, so I grabbed a bunch of my gen1 projects that have been chilling in my den and got myself some pirates! I'm very happy about it.

But I still need more scenes and parrots
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
im just trying to get one copy of each parrots, and 4 scenes in total. i have this pirate themed tab, and i gotta get a scene for all of them (except for cygnus. she is just there to support her girlfriend's pirate hobby)
im just trying to get one copy of each parrots, and 4 scenes in total. i have this pirate themed tab, and i gotta get a scene for all of them (except for cygnus. she is just there to support her girlfriend's pirate hobby)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Scenes: 7/? (Idk, I think my goal will be around 10 like w/the anniversary scenes)
Blue and Gold: 2/19 (I've been frantically converting green ooze so I can get enough beakers)
Scarlet: 2/19
Crackers: 0/2 (Will get 1 myself, and maybe another from the AH)
Scenes: 7/? (Idk, I think my goal will be around 10 like w/the anniversary scenes)
Blue and Gold: 2/19 (I've been frantically converting green ooze so I can get enough beakers)
Scarlet: 2/19
Crackers: 0/2 (Will get 1 myself, and maybe another from the AH)
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I want a bunch of Macaws and a lot of scenes, but so far haven't had any scene luck in the coli

Ive got 2 scarlet macaws and 3 blue and gold macaws
I want a bunch of Macaws and a lot of scenes, but so far haven't had any scene luck in the coli

Ive got 2 scarlet macaws and 3 blue and gold macaws
sBdLZtA.png
brewed 1 of each macaw, bought the vista and grabbed 2 extra scenes from the ah. i think that's enough for me right now :P
brewed 1 of each macaw, bought the vista and grabbed 2 extra scenes from the ah. i think that's enough for me right now :P
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
oh huh this reminds me I should probably brew the birds (finally have use for all that Copper Muck I got when I threw my extra fams into the cauldron in hopes of getting Silver)

they'll be there until the 25th, right?
oh huh this reminds me I should probably brew the birds (finally have use for all that Copper Muck I got when I threw my extra fams into the cauldron in hopes of getting Silver)

they'll be there until the 25th, right?
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Unfortunately didn't have much free time for this event. I got the two scenes that I wanted for my two pirate ladies, plus two copies of each macaw (one for ladies, one for vault).
Unfortunately didn't have much free time for this event. I got the two scenes that I wanted for my two pirate ladies, plus two copies of each macaw (one for ladies, one for vault).
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7