Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, How Many Scenes, and Macaws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Heeroku what are the crackers? I have no idea! XD

I've got like 4 of each macaw and I've been constantly brewing macaws.

I have like 50 of the scene lol.
@Heeroku what are the crackers? I have no idea! XD

I've got like 4 of each macaw and I've been constantly brewing macaws.

I have like 50 of the scene lol.
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Got one of each macaw. Aiming for one Crackers. Have no scenes, I gave it to a friend who actually has pirate dragons. All good!
Got one of each macaw. Aiming for one Crackers. Have no scenes, I gave it to a friend who actually has pirate dragons. All good!
DSEHBxF.png
i cant imagine yall talking abt crackers as anything other than white people, which makes this thread really funny
i cant imagine yall talking abt crackers as anything other than white people, which makes this thread really funny
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Welp, I have three of each brewing macaw (two of each to sell later in the year) and uh, currently at ten scenes, though I've sold quite a few for quick cash so I did have more. Not particularly interested in them myself so I'm not grinding for them specifically, but I'm sure they'll sell for something later on!

And Crackers, like all the Fiona fams that I don't have yet, is gonna drive me crazy for months. :'D
Welp, I have three of each brewing macaw (two of each to sell later in the year) and uh, currently at ten scenes, though I've sold quite a few for quick cash so I did have more. Not particularly interested in them myself so I'm not grinding for them specifically, but I'm sure they'll sell for something later on!

And Crackers, like all the Fiona fams that I don't have yet, is gonna drive me crazy for months. :'D
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-09-21 18:18:16" ] 1 scene 1 scarlet macaw 1 blue and gold macaw 1 voyage of the tenacity vista Gonna take me a while to get Crackers, as I don't have any spare dragons to put the macaws on atm. [/quote] See this is why we need as many active lairspace as there are familiars [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Undel wrote on 2020-09-21 18:18:16:
1 scene
1 scarlet macaw
1 blue and gold macaw
1 voyage of the tenacity vista

Gonna take me a while to get Crackers, as I don't have any spare dragons to put the macaws on atm.
See this is why we need as many active lairspace as there are familiars
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I'm up to 10 of each Macaw, plus one of each with dragons! Still at 3 spare scenes, haven't had time to coli this week
I'm up to 10 of each Macaw, plus one of each with dragons! Still at 3 spare scenes, haven't had time to coli this week
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

what reason are you collecting?
@MotherOfBeardies

what reason are you collecting?
A5i3AHB.png
Oh just to sell later probably, I'm not a collector of more than one of each thing.
Oh just to sell later probably, I'm not a collector of more than one of each thing.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

ahh.. thought we could be macaw buddies
@MotherOfBeardies

ahh.. thought we could be macaw buddies
A5i3AHB.png
Wanted one of each fam. Got one of each. Will eventually get crackers. Got the vista. Scenes... 14/22 (and will possibly be more). Oof.
Wanted one of each fam. Got one of each. Will eventually get crackers. Got the vista. Scenes... 14/22 (and will possibly be more). Oof.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa