Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ah, yes, new gathering turns
1 2
Let's see what we need for hibden slots, or food that we might need ex-

SMASHES FIST ON SCAVENGING 15 TIMES

Why? Brain, no, why?

EGG

We don't ne-

E G G
Let's see what we need for hibden slots, or food that we might need ex-

SMASHES FIST ON SCAVENGING 15 TIMES

Why? Brain, no, why?

EGG

We don't ne-

E G G
3xgPfeK.png
Thanks for reminding me to waste all my gathering turns on scavenging again instead of maxing out the rest. i'm max level in scavenging. i'm never getting an egg but I can dream, cant i?
Thanks for reminding me to waste all my gathering turns on scavenging again instead of maxing out the rest. i'm max level in scavenging. i'm never getting an egg but I can dream, cant i?
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I've been using all of my gathering turns on foraging for MONTHS. Except during festivals. Why? PRETTY. PINK. MUMS. I started a quest to get a Blossom scroll long before I had a high enough foraging level to get the mums, and it's honestly not going to be worth all of this effort, but I'm at 19 mums!
I've been using all of my gathering turns on foraging for MONTHS. Except during festivals. Why? PRETTY. PINK. MUMS. I started a quest to get a Blossom scroll long before I had a high enough foraging level to get the mums, and it's honestly not going to be worth all of this effort, but I'm at 19 mums!
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
I was just spamming through my gathering turns today half asleep in my bed and i just saw what i thought was a water egg and it was so that was good
I was just spamming through my gathering turns today half asleep in my bed and i just saw what i thought was a water egg and it was so that was good
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Snappish
Today i learned there is a max level to gathering :D Can i ask what it is? Just curious
@Snappish
Today i learned there is a max level to gathering :D Can i ask what it is? Just curious
nuvYkoF.png
wait... what's the odds rate on eggs from Scavenging?
wait... what's the odds rate on eggs from Scavenging?
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@Ronnie1107 Current max level for each gathering category is 40 [emoji=snapper tongue size=1]
@Ronnie1107 Current max level for each gathering category is 40
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Thanks for the info! Turns out i'm closer than i though :D 35 on everything
Thanks for the info! Turns out i'm closer than i though :D 35 on everything
nuvYkoF.png
@Aquafilia
We don't have any hard numbers, but very very small. Gets slightly lower as you get higher level due to more items in the pool of options.
@Aquafilia
We don't have any hard numbers, but very very small. Gets slightly lower as you get higher level due to more items in the pool of options.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
This happened to me that by the time I got to these slots, scavenging was lvl 40 and everything else was like lvl 10 or less. I just had to bite the bullet and raise other categories, only allowing myself to scavenge during fests until all those slots were completed.
This happened to me that by the time I got to these slots, scavenging was lvl 40 and everything else was like lvl 10 or less. I just had to bite the bullet and raise other categories, only allowing myself to scavenge during fests until all those slots were completed.
Buying Food UMAs
1 2