Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the new genes?
1 2 3 4
i absolutely LOVE them, a lot of other genes are too monotonous for me so these extra colors are delicious on my brain

that said, though, i do prefer them used without each other (stitch only/patch only) since it can get a little busy and hard to coordinate.
i absolutely LOVE them, a lot of other genes are too monotonous for me so these extra colors are delicious on my brain

that said, though, i do prefer them used without each other (stitch only/patch only) since it can get a little busy and hard to coordinate.
globules.png
I like them! I'm positive they'll release a tert gene that works well with them. I'm just going to be patient about it. In the meantime, I'm making [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/128442/1863895?name=&type=undefined]elemental permababy dolls[/url]! I love them so much [emoji=heart size=1]
I like them! I'm positive they'll release a tert gene that works well with them. I'm just going to be patient about it. In the meantime, I'm making elemental permababy dolls! I love them so much
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
We like how creative they are and we don't hate that they exist but we really don't like how they look and we probably won't ever use them :D
We like how creative they are and we don't hate that they exist but we really don't like how they look and we probably won't ever use them :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
they don't seem to fit with the style of most other genes, but it's cool to see something new and different. also it's cute so lmao
they don't seem to fit with the style of most other genes, but it's cool to see something new and different. also it's cute so lmao
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
[quote name="Lonin" date="2020-09-15 01:56:08" ] We like how creative they are and we don't hate that they exist but we really don't like how they look and we probably won't ever use them :D [/quote] ^ Pretty much this. Great options for many people. No option for me. (I like dragons more than plushies, so..)
Lonin wrote on 2020-09-15 01:56:08:

^ Pretty much this. Great options for many people. No option for me. (I like dragons more than plushies, so..)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
My fiancee has a new favorite primary and secondary gene, and one of my friends really enjoys them, too. Their enthusiasm and joy makes me super happy the genes exist, plus the enthusiasm and joy I've seen from other people.

I don't see myself using the genes much. Like Capsule, it sort of breaks immersion for me. However, like Capsule, I know there will be times where I absolutely enjoy seeing it and sometimes will prefer it over other options.

Though, the idea of a permababy with Patchwork/Stitched being a cute little plush does intrigue me, and I can absolutely see myself getting one.
My fiancee has a new favorite primary and secondary gene, and one of my friends really enjoys them, too. Their enthusiasm and joy makes me super happy the genes exist, plus the enthusiasm and joy I've seen from other people.

I don't see myself using the genes much. Like Capsule, it sort of breaks immersion for me. However, like Capsule, I know there will be times where I absolutely enjoy seeing it and sometimes will prefer it over other options.

Though, the idea of a permababy with Patchwork/Stitched being a cute little plush does intrigue me, and I can absolutely see myself getting one.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I mean,, I kind of like them, but I feel like this type of gene would have been nicer as a tert that just adds some stitches and patches,,
Though I will probably use them at some point because they do match with some less fortunate colors :D
I mean,, I kind of like them, but I feel like this type of gene would have been nicer as a tert that just adds some stitches and patches,,
Though I will probably use them at some point because they do match with some less fortunate colors :D
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
They're weird and I love them! I might gene this guy with them for Halloween. I do hope that we get a tert to go with them.
They're weird and I love them! I might gene this guy with them for Halloween. I do hope that we get a tert to go with them.
!! signature under construction !!
I have a dragon called Oddwing who will be getting patchwork wings but I don't really want dragon plushies (other than actual dragon plushies, love those) and I definitely don't want button eyes because the concept is horrible.

Living dragons with sewn on button eyes...ew!
I have a dragon called Oddwing who will be getting patchwork wings but I don't really want dragon plushies (other than actual dragon plushies, love those) and I definitely don't want button eyes because the concept is horrible.

Living dragons with sewn on button eyes...ew!
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I think they're really cute and fun! I actually like the unrealistic look, and it matches with them being alchemy genes. The concept has been popular in accents and gene requests for a while, and it's a fun departure from the more realistic patterns without being completely buckwild random. They also they tend to bring a lot of new accent colours into play so previously unsalvageavle or highly questionable colour combos can actually work.
Only got one Stitched dragon so far, we'll see if I make more.
I think they're really cute and fun! I actually like the unrealistic look, and it matches with them being alchemy genes. The concept has been popular in accents and gene requests for a while, and it's a fun departure from the more realistic patterns without being completely buckwild random. They also they tend to bring a lot of new accent colours into play so previously unsalvageavle or highly questionable colour combos can actually work.
Only got one Stitched dragon so far, we'll see if I make more.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
1 2 3 4