Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the new genes?
1 2 3 4
Don't entirely vibe with them because they're not down the realistic alley, but they can work real nice in some circumstances so I'll end up using one each. I know who I'm going to use Patchword on, but not sure about Stitched yet.
Don't entirely vibe with them because they're not down the realistic alley, but they can work real nice in some circumstances so I'll end up using one each. I know who I'm going to use Patchword on, but not sure about Stitched yet.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I quite like them. They can be a bit hard to work with sometimes, but there are so many accent colors that it can help save unfortunate color combos. I think it works best with xxxs and xxys. It's too bad it's so hard to make tert genes work with them.
I quite like them. They can be a bit hard to work with sometimes, but there are so many accent colors that it can help save unfortunate color combos. I think it works best with xxxs and xxys. It's too bad it's so hard to make tert genes work with them.
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Absolutely my favorite. [quote]It's too bad it's so hard to make tert genes work with them.[/quote] Smirch dulls it down a little, so it doesn't look so busy. :D
Absolutely my favorite.
Quote:
It's too bad it's so hard to make tert genes work with them.

Smirch dulls it down a little, so it doesn't look so busy. :D
Before these genes came out, I was pretty neutral to the popular patchwork look on a lot of accents— it was cute but not really my style— but I really like Stitched and Patchwork a lot more than I thought I would! I can't see myself using them constantly the way I do with some of my faves, but I like them a lot, and I love the way they change some of the color palettes to offer more options for colormatching. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Before these genes came out, I was pretty neutral to the popular patchwork look on a lot of accents— it was cute but not really my style— but I really like Stitched and Patchwork a lot more than I thought I would! I can't see myself using them constantly the way I do with some of my faves, but I like them a lot, and I love the way they change some of the color palettes to offer more options for colormatching.
I’m not too big of a fan of them. I like the concept but they are very busy, often have clashing accent colors, and rarely work with any tertiary gene. It’s a shame, too, because I would love to have some plushie dragons in my lair. I don’t absolutely despise the gene, though. I have seen a few people make the gene work. It’s just not for me.
I’m not too big of a fan of them. I like the concept but they are very busy, often have clashing accent colors, and rarely work with any tertiary gene. It’s a shame, too, because I would love to have some plushie dragons in my lair. I don’t absolutely despise the gene, though. I have seen a few people make the gene work. It’s just not for me.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I'm not super big on terts so I love the two, can fix some of my g1s lol
Also I 100 percent vibe with the creepy doll aesthetic
I'm not super big on terts so I love the two, can fix some of my g1s lol
Also I 100 percent vibe with the creepy doll aesthetic
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I will admit that it caught me off guard, but I know there would be some people that would love them! Now...where are these button eyes?
I will admit that it caught me off guard, but I know there would be some people that would love them! Now...where are these button eyes?
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
I like it only under very specific circumstances ... I rushed to get myself stitched for an imp boy I’m experimenting on. I’m still debating if I should get him patchwork. I find his colours can totally pull it off, but I also like how constellation looks with stitched. I dunno... I’m torn lol
I like it only under very specific circumstances ... I rushed to get myself stitched for an imp boy I’m experimenting on. I’m still debating if I should get him patchwork. I find his colours can totally pull it off, but I also like how constellation looks with stitched. I dunno... I’m torn lol
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
delicious
delicious
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
i was really excited when i saw the announcement but the extra colors look out of place and are hard to work with :( ive messed around with them in scry and it seems like they only look good in xxx or xxy and glimmer and underbelly are the only terts that dont look weird on them
i think they would be perfect if they didnt have so much going on visually
i was really excited when i saw the announcement but the extra colors look out of place and are hard to work with :( ive messed around with them in scry and it seems like they only look good in xxx or xxy and glimmer and underbelly are the only terts that dont look weird on them
i think they would be perfect if they didnt have so much going on visually
MsWGPQr.png
1 2 3 4