Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your dream item?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@boundlessskies
a mood
@boundlessskies
a mood
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
a boolean so i can sell it and never have to worry about making money on here again
a boolean so i can sell it and never have to worry about making money on here again
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Imperial scroll </3
Imperial scroll </3
Heart.gif
Scroll Case Sling or Cog Frog.
Scroll Case Sling or Cog Frog.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Sunchaser Jewelry, but that's obtainable if I just focused on it and nothing else for a while. My actual unobtainable dream is a Gilded Crown with Cloudy Wings as a close second.
Sunchaser Jewelry, but that's obtainable if I just focused on it and nothing else for a while. My actual unobtainable dream is a Gilded Crown with Cloudy Wings as a close second.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Windbound plumage. Specifically, as many as I can get my hands on. They'd fit so many of my dragons amazingly, and it kills me that they're retired. </3
Windbound plumage. Specifically, as many as I can get my hands on. They'd fit so many of my dragons amazingly, and it kills me that they're retired. </3
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
...cloudy wings

my custom progen would wear them so well and i made them canon to her outfit it's just that they are so, SO expensive
...cloudy wings

my custom progen would wear them so well and i made them canon to her outfit it's just that they are so, SO expensive
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
gen 1 imperial or an imp scroll
gen 1 imperial or an imp scroll
yzUX307.png
Golden Idol. I even know which dragon I'd give it to. XD
Golden Idol. I even know which dragon I'd give it to. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I still hold out hope for a Bonefiend or a Cranial Hornhelm, but I don’t exactly have much luck saving up (I’m addicted to accents instead)
I still hold out hope for a Bonefiend or a Cranial Hornhelm, but I don’t exactly have much luck saving up (I’m addicted to accents instead)
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10