Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your dream item?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A cranial hornhelm or bonefiend, but it's not gonna happen any time soon if ever. An Imp scroll would be awesome just to have, but that's an even longer shot than the bonefiend.
A cranial hornhelm or bonefiend, but it's not gonna happen any time soon if ever. An Imp scroll would be awesome just to have, but that's an even longer shot than the bonefiend.
Our wildest dream is getting a Boolean, and even more wild is getting all the familiars, but that will never happen.
Our wildest dream is getting a Boolean, and even more wild is getting all the familiars, but that will never happen.
bonefiend, cranial hornhelm & boneyard tatters all the way, but on the Less Expensive side, more skeletal chimes & luminous halos, because bruh. the ah prices.
bonefiend, cranial hornhelm & boneyard tatters all the way, but on the Less Expensive side, more skeletal chimes & luminous halos, because bruh. the ah prices.
New music apparel that uses the lutes dropped from the Thunderhead Savannah centaur grandma bards in the trade/Baldwin recipe. Otherwise? Maybe a cog frog.
New music apparel that uses the lutes dropped from the Thunderhead Savannah centaur grandma bards in the trade/Baldwin recipe. Otherwise? Maybe a cog frog.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
[item=cranial hornhelm] [img]https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/237/face-with-pleading-eyes_1f97a.png[/img]
Cranial Hornhelm
face-with-pleading-eyes_1f97a.png
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[skin=25003][skin=9897][skin=32621] and all the pretty UMs in the world lmao and also maybe [item=golden bantam fangar]? I've been waiting for the prices to drop :<

and all the pretty UMs in the world lmao

and also maybe Golden Bantam Fangar ? I've been waiting for the prices to drop :<
sig wip :)
A skycat..
A skycat..
tNwD8Ts.png
Light Sprite or other KS familiars. On the less expensive side, a Companion Comet for my flight rep.
Light Sprite or other KS familiars. On the less expensive side, a Companion Comet for my flight rep.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
um
i dont have one [shrug]
i guess,,, more of my hoard items?? LMAO
um
i dont have one [shrug]
i guess,,, more of my hoard items?? LMAO
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
All I want is this: The rainy day vista.
All I want is this: The rainy day vista.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10