Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors you absolutely despise
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I don't like the way Brick looks on the colour wheel, but on my own dragon I love it: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49199044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/491991/49199044_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't like the way Brick looks on the colour wheel, but on my own dragon I love it:

49199044_350.png
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I have a love-hate relationship with Rose and Pearl. On one hand they're alright on dragons alone, but they're a pain to customize if the dragon mostly has Pearl/Rose colors.
I have a love-hate relationship with Rose and Pearl. On one hand they're alright on dragons alone, but they're a pain to customize if the dragon mostly has Pearl/Rose colors.
hRdwFwp.png

she/her
fr +3
hehe

Stone, Taupe, and Slate. None of those colors are ugly--I actually like them individually a lot--but I feel they're misplaced in the lineup, and HATE where they are in the color wheel.

The reason is because all 3 of them look gray--I like looking for Gen 1s, and my favorites are in the gray range. Often while looking I get excited to see what LOOKS like a super matchy gray toned (close-ranged) dragon, but actually it's a brown and gray dragon, which isn't what I want.

I know it's a small, pretty ridiculous thing, but until and unless they get re-ordered to the gray range, I will continue resenting their existence.
Stone, Taupe, and Slate. None of those colors are ugly--I actually like them individually a lot--but I feel they're misplaced in the lineup, and HATE where they are in the color wheel.

The reason is because all 3 of them look gray--I like looking for Gen 1s, and my favorites are in the gray range. Often while looking I get excited to see what LOOKS like a super matchy gray toned (close-ranged) dragon, but actually it's a brown and gray dragon, which isn't what I want.

I know it's a small, pretty ridiculous thing, but until and unless they get re-ordered to the gray range, I will continue resenting their existence.
Dust. I hate dust so much you don’t even know.

I CONSTANTLY think it’s a brown range color when it’s grey range. 9 times out of 10 I do not want my dragon to have a grey range color. It’s just jarring to me because I think it should be a shade of brown, but it’s actually a very light grey.
Dust. I hate dust so much you don’t even know.

I CONSTANTLY think it’s a brown range color when it’s grey range. 9 times out of 10 I do not want my dragon to have a grey range color. It’s just jarring to me because I think it should be a shade of brown, but it’s actually a very light grey.
laV4cLs.gif
Every color can become my enemy as the color wheel's hue placement is chaotic. [emoji=fae deadpan size=1]
Every color can become my enemy as the color wheel's hue placement is chaotic.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
Tarnish, thistle, metals. Yuuuck.
Tarnish, thistle, metals. Yuuuck.
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
This topic is such a fascinating study in different tastes in color.

Many of the colors mentioned are ones I adore: Peridot, Metals (this one does quite depend on gene though), Maize, Violet. My random Progen has a Taupe primary, and I love its greenish cast in most genes.

And on that note...Spring can take a hike. It's a near automatic scatter or sell whenever I hatch a G1 with it. It has maybe 6 genes across the board that can make it look good. Actually, that whole Spring through Moss range can go, lol.
This topic is such a fascinating study in different tastes in color.

Many of the colors mentioned are ones I adore: Peridot, Metals (this one does quite depend on gene though), Maize, Violet. My random Progen has a Taupe primary, and I love its greenish cast in most genes.

And on that note...Spring can take a hike. It's a near automatic scatter or sell whenever I hatch a G1 with it. It has maybe 6 genes across the board that can make it look good. Actually, that whole Spring through Moss range can go, lol.
Radioactive and Magenta are up there as the worst colors for me. They make my eyes hurt.

Most of green range colors aren't my cup of tea either
Radioactive and Magenta are up there as the worst colors for me. They make my eyes hurt.

Most of green range colors aren't my cup of tea either
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
Eldritch is really the only color I actively try to stay away from but I don't hate it.
Eldritch is really the only color I actively try to stay away from but I don't hate it.
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

Pastels. Blergh. I dislike most pinks and neon greens.
Pastels. Blergh. I dislike most pinks and neon greens.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16