Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors you absolutely despise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="clarybun" date="2020-07-31 18:20:56" ] Eldritch. Of course it can look good sometimes, but most of the time, no. Why ruin black by giving it the curse of green? [/quote] I am with you here! I once had a pair that would give me babies in the Obsidian-Midnight range...I had yet to realize how bad lime green on most genes looks against genes that would give you blues and purples, if it wasn't all black...I shutter at those hatches.
clarybun wrote on 2020-07-31 18:20:56:
Eldritch. Of course it can look good sometimes, but most of the time, no. Why ruin black by giving it the curse of green?

I am with you here! I once had a pair that would give me babies in the Obsidian-Midnight range...I had yet to realize how bad lime green on most genes looks against genes that would give you blues and purples, if it wasn't all black...I shutter at those hatches.

bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
spring, crocodile, murk, cerulean, and navy

...i detest a lot of the green-range colors tbh
spring, crocodile, murk, cerulean, and navy

...i detest a lot of the green-range colors tbh
i try to give every color a chance but just looking at tomato makes me nauseous. it's got the nastiest accent colors and it keeps ruining pretty g1 hatches for me
i try to give every color a chance but just looking at tomato makes me nauseous. it's got the nastiest accent colors and it keeps ruining pretty g1 hatches for me
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Ok so I'm pretty neutral with a lot of colors, mostly because I pride myself on making just about anything work if I try hard enough

But god. Lapis. Unless your dragon is specifically tailored to the color, it can ruin everything.
Honestly a lot of the 2-tone colors are like that. They're such double edged blades

I just feel like I have a specific vendetta against Lapis tho I can't remember why
Ok so I'm pretty neutral with a lot of colors, mostly because I pride myself on making just about anything work if I try hard enough

But god. Lapis. Unless your dragon is specifically tailored to the color, it can ruin everything.
Honestly a lot of the 2-tone colors are like that. They're such double edged blades

I just feel like I have a specific vendetta against Lapis tho I can't remember why
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
I very rarely like Mauve, I'm a huge fan of pink but Mauve is just so dull compared to the other vibrant and pretty pinks. A disgrace to pink.
I very rarely like Mauve, I'm a huge fan of pink but Mauve is just so dull compared to the other vibrant and pretty pinks. A disgrace to pink.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
i hate orchid. it's just too bright of a purple for me, especially if it's the tert.
i hate orchid. it's just too bright of a purple for me, especially if it's the tert.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
I just cannot and never have with Violet's muddy brown accents. I pride myself on being able to make just about any color combination look at least reasonable, but Violet really makes that harder than it should be.
I just cannot and never have with Violet's muddy brown accents. I pride myself on being able to make just about any color combination look at least reasonable, but Violet really makes that harder than it should be.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
Spring, metals, copper, brick, crocodile, coral, mauve, yellow, lemon, sapphire, lapis, and platinum.. yeah I realize I don’t like a lot.
Spring, metals, copper, brick, crocodile, coral, mauve, yellow, lemon, sapphire, lapis, and platinum.. yeah I realize I don’t like a lot.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
Bubblegum is a curse
Bubblegum is a curse
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
My eyes can’t handle bright colors that well, aside from that I dislike tomato.
My eyes can’t handle bright colors that well, aside from that I dislike tomato.
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16