Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors you absolutely despise
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
hot take- radioactive. hate it with a burning passion.

edit: flat color terts are fine but i hate it as prim/sec colors. too much.
hot take- radioactive. hate it with a burning passion.

edit: flat color terts are fine but i hate it as prim/sec colors. too much.
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
tomato and carmine. just really awkward shades of red.
tomato and carmine. just really awkward shades of red.
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
Swamp, thistle, and (ironically, considering my username, heh) violet.

Swamp is just dull and gross, thistle is in the wrong place on the colorwheel and is also dull, and violet has that annoying pinkish-tan undertone.

Edit: Also Maize (with a few exceptions) Yellowish-white? Eugh.
Swamp, thistle, and (ironically, considering my username, heh) violet.

Swamp is just dull and gross, thistle is in the wrong place on the colorwheel and is also dull, and violet has that annoying pinkish-tan undertone.

Edit: Also Maize (with a few exceptions) Yellowish-white? Eugh.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Murk, can't stand it with any gene or breed for some reason.

And now that I think about it, I'm not a fan of Sapphire either.
Murk, can't stand it with any gene or breed for some reason.

And now that I think about it, I'm not a fan of Sapphire either.
SBRQVl6.png
A lot of the darker greens, they just look muddy to me. Yet I have a small love for some of the browns (like I adore driftwood with certain Gene's)

I also have a strong personal dislike for coral and that's because it ruined my progen.
Seafoam, white and coral tert. Can't get it to work bit I don't want to scatter him because I personally picked the other two colors.
He now waits in exaltion till I find a tert gene I like.

Oh and metals can kick rocks too unless it's a smaller tert.
A lot of the darker greens, they just look muddy to me. Yet I have a small love for some of the browns (like I adore driftwood with certain Gene's)

I also have a strong personal dislike for coral and that's because it ruined my progen.
Seafoam, white and coral tert. Can't get it to work bit I don't want to scatter him because I personally picked the other two colors.
He now waits in exaltion till I find a tert gene I like.

Oh and metals can kick rocks too unless it's a smaller tert.
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
Maize. The shades of yellow it produces disgusts me. Even as a tert color, it's barely salvageable.
Maize. The shades of yellow it produces disgusts me. Even as a tert color, it's barely salvageable.
75EgSUa.gif

SirChicken
She/Her
FRT +1
................................................................ VgR98md.png
I really like thistle, I'm sad to see it mentioned so much here. XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39990447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/399905/39990447.png[/img][/url] (you can see her secondary matchiness better from the scry in her bio.) I'm not a fan of pinks though personally and platinum really upsets me with that pinkish tone it has going on. u.u
I really like thistle, I'm sad to see it mentioned so much here. XD
39990447.png
(you can see her secondary matchiness better from the scry in her bio.)

I'm not a fan of pinks though personally and platinum really upsets me with that pinkish tone it has going on. u.u
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
idk why, and its not really colors, but like- the black area of the color wheel. it should be like, pretty much monotone. eldritch needs to be in the greens. oilslick in the browns. y get me? also, thistle is pretty good lol yall r weird. but it would work better [along w fog] in the grey section i suppose. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=57&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=19&winggene=22&wings=14&auth=6f06dd201fe743eb26d8266e3ca78d42da901ad6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] a lot of reds n pinks r awkward, but like, i hate sapphire above all other colors. literally good for nothin
idk why, and its not really colors, but like- the black area of the color wheel. it should be like, pretty much monotone. eldritch needs to be in the greens. oilslick in the browns. y get me?
also, thistle is pretty good lol yall r weird. but it would work better [along w fog] in the grey section i suppose.
dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=57&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=19&winggene=22&wings=14&auth=6f06dd201fe743eb26d8266e3ca78d42da901ad6&dummyext=prev.png

a lot of reds n pinks r awkward, but like, i hate sapphire above all other colors. literally good for nothin
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
I don't like white.
99% of the genes incorporate grey into it and that really messes up my day when trying to match it with other colors. If it didn't have grey accents, it would be so much more versatile.
I don't like white.
99% of the genes incorporate grey into it and that really messes up my day when trying to match it with other colors. If it didn't have grey accents, it would be so much more versatile.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I DESPISE thistle and I kind of don't like eldritch. Although eldritch can look good, thistle will always be..

u g l y.
I DESPISE thistle and I kind of don't like eldritch. Although eldritch can look good, thistle will always be..

u g l y.
tNwD8Ts.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16