Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Colors you absolutely despise
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Something about heavy use of Sapphire makes me feel nauseous. If it's mixed in with other colors it's alright, but all by itself? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=4&winggene=11&wings=71&auth=6dfa582d0cdbf1b9447fdbe4384620216df24eb5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It really makes me uncomfortable. No other color does it to me.
Something about heavy use of Sapphire makes me feel nauseous. If it's mixed in with other colors it's alright, but all by itself?
dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=4&winggene=11&wings=71&auth=6dfa582d0cdbf1b9447fdbe4384620216df24eb5&dummyext=prev.png
It really makes me uncomfortable. No other color does it to me.
I don't really like the green portion of the color wheel. I'm fine with radioactive, but most greens just... don't do it for me (I only have one green dragon that doesn't have radioactive that I actually like, and it's a fandragon lol). All colors from Jungle to Swamp are hard to work with for me, and I just don't like those greens.

I love Honeydew though.
I don't really like the green portion of the color wheel. I'm fine with radioactive, but most greens just... don't do it for me (I only have one green dragon that doesn't have radioactive that I actually like, and it's a fandragon lol). All colors from Jungle to Swamp are hard to work with for me, and I just don't like those greens.

I love Honeydew though.
FTuaU7Y.png
I like all of the colors! Even if I'm not a fan of one, I'll try to work with it. Same with genes. I'm of the opinion that there are no bad colors, you just gotta work with them :)

That said, I do have one problem. Tarnish as a Tertiary.

Like, as a Primary, sure. But it just doesn't look right as a tert. It's either a very dull washed-out looking brown, or it looks like poop :(
I like all of the colors! Even if I'm not a fan of one, I'll try to work with it. Same with genes. I'm of the opinion that there are no bad colors, you just gotta work with them :)

That said, I do have one problem. Tarnish as a Tertiary.

Like, as a Primary, sure. But it just doesn't look right as a tert. It's either a very dull washed-out looking brown, or it looks like poop :(
acecatcher.png
Orchid, and to a lesser extent fuchsia. They're the two colors who both love to show up and ruin g1s or even normal dragons, and its especially true of orchid.
Orchid, and to a lesser extent fuchsia. They're the two colors who both love to show up and ruin g1s or even normal dragons, and its especially true of orchid.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I like most of the colors, but Radioactive is very difficult to look at for me. The accents are nice, but it's such a bright color.
I like most of the colors, but Radioactive is very difficult to look at for me. The accents are nice, but it's such a bright color.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Ooh boy, this is a tricky one. I can usually find the beauty in all colors. However, I might have to say Sky. It's just... idk. It's less that it's a bad color, and more that every dragon with Sky primary looks exactly the same to me. Like, show me a Sky Pri dragon, and I'll know instantly. It's the accent colors I think. They're just... always there... and don't usually look all that stunning to me, no matter what gene(s) you use.
Ooh boy, this is a tricky one. I can usually find the beauty in all colors. However, I might have to say Sky. It's just... idk. It's less that it's a bad color, and more that every dragon with Sky primary looks exactly the same to me. Like, show me a Sky Pri dragon, and I'll know instantly. It's the accent colors I think. They're just... always there... and don't usually look all that stunning to me, no matter what gene(s) you use.
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
None in particular tbh. Well, the way Radioactive is normally used doesn't appeal to me but I still like it with some genes. [quote name="Shisa" date="2020-08-07 17:30:45" ] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=4&winggene=11&wings=71&auth=6dfa582d0cdbf1b9447fdbe4384620216df24eb5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] Oh god... I could stare at this forever. There's something about it that draws me in... but yeah, I get the nauseous thingy, I just experience it in a weirdly and extremely positive way at the moment. Edit: Well, I've realized Bubblegum might qualify though...
None in particular tbh. Well, the way Radioactive is normally used doesn't appeal to me but I still like it with some genes.
Shisa wrote on 2020-08-07 17:30:45:
dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=4&winggene=11&wings=71&auth=6dfa582d0cdbf1b9447fdbe4384620216df24eb5&dummyext=prev.png

Oh god... I could stare at this forever. There's something about it that draws me in... but yeah, I get the nauseous thingy, I just experience it in a weirdly and extremely positive way at the moment.

Edit: Well, I've realized Bubblegum might qualify though...
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
royal... and almost every brown, blue, and green. but royal is That color that haunts me when it comes to g1s.
royal... and almost every brown, blue, and green. but royal is That color that haunts me when it comes to g1s.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Thistle and Algae are the colours I hate the most. Dare I say, I'm not sure there's a single dragon with Algae that I've appreciated - at least of those that I've owned. Thistle meanwhile CAN work but I remember it being one of those colours I almost always got frustrated upon getting - even in the beginning.

A long while ago I had a dragon pair that constantly bred Thistle. None of the other colours worked with it, while most surrounding colours on the colour wheel worked okay enough.
Thistle and Algae are the colours I hate the most. Dare I say, I'm not sure there's a single dragon with Algae that I've appreciated - at least of those that I've owned. Thistle meanwhile CAN work but I remember it being one of those colours I almost always got frustrated upon getting - even in the beginning.

A long while ago I had a dragon pair that constantly bred Thistle. None of the other colours worked with it, while most surrounding colours on the colour wheel worked okay enough.
spiral.png
Eldritch...that green in what could be a lovely dark grey/black...

Also most greens and the more purpley purples (pinky purples are fine).
Eldritch...that green in what could be a lovely dark grey/black...

Also most greens and the more purpley purples (pinky purples are fine).
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16