Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you known for on fr?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
i have no clue, actually, i kinda just lurk

buuuut if anyone recognizes me in one way or another here please let me know why or how or what i did, im curious
i have no clue, actually, i kinda just lurk

buuuut if anyone recognizes me in one way or another here please let me know why or how or what i did, im curious
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Taking place in Dragon Sitter Wanted, being a confused bean, rezzing multiple old forum games, taking part in almost all the forum games from my time, and eventually the start of the Dreamwings (not yet, I'm still working on it!). I'll try to think of something else.
Taking place in Dragon Sitter Wanted, being a confused bean, rezzing multiple old forum games, taking part in almost all the forum games from my time, and eventually the start of the Dreamwings (not yet, I'm still working on it!). I'll try to think of something else.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Hopefully, for my big collection of Guardsbians... But I think alot of folks probably know me for Maneater.
Hopefully, for my big collection of Guardsbians... But I think alot of folks probably know me for Maneater.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I've gotten some people recognizing me outside of FR for trying to travel to and hatch a primal in every flight, so I think it's safe to say that's my Thing now? I also ran the Fred Army waitlist back in the day, and am in possession of Fred's younger brother. (Fred got exalted [emoji=snapper sad size=1])
I've gotten some people recognizing me outside of FR for trying to travel to and hatch a primal in every flight, so I think it's safe to say that's my Thing now?

I also ran the Fred Army waitlist back in the day, and am in possession of Fred's younger brother. (Fred got exalted )
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
Hm i'm not sure if I'm really known or not but maybe people recognize me from being in the forums a lot?
Hm i'm not sure if I'm really known or not but maybe people recognize me from being in the forums a lot?
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Most likely my pixel art, I've had a pixel shop in one form or another starting with my teacup dragon pixels I started in 2014
Most likely my pixel art, I've had a pixel shop in one form or another starting with my teacup dragon pixels I started in 2014
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png

My signature, mostly, it seems.

My signature, mostly, it seems.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Nothing but being one of those random people crying about nice expensive items
Nothing but being one of those random people crying about nice expensive items
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2020-07-30 08:26:51" ] absolutely nothing [/quote] and [quote name="Ern" date="2020-07-30 08:15:06" ] Nothing, I just lurk. [/quote]
Ratiasu wrote on 2020-07-30 08:26:51:
absolutely nothing
and
Ern wrote on 2020-07-30 08:15:06:
Nothing, I just lurk.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
im not sure! i think having the name bogsneep is the thing im known for LMAO
im not sure! i think having the name bogsneep is the thing im known for LMAO
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22