Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you known for on fr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I was known for lore, being the Q&A host during welcome windows and being chatty in-flight before technical difficulties had me taking a step back interaction wise. Not sure about what I'd be called anymore.
I was known for lore, being the Q&A host during welcome windows and being chatty in-flight before technical difficulties had me taking a step back interaction wise. Not sure about what I'd be called anymore.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I scream about dragons, Jurassic Park, and Frankenstein. I also bring up weird science facts.

EDIT: I'm also a Mafia player and I'm probably known from games.
I scream about dragons, Jurassic Park, and Frankenstein. I also bring up weird science facts.

EDIT: I'm also a Mafia player and I'm probably known from games.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Idk.
Idk.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I feel like if I'm "known" for anything at all, it'd be my current avatar/vista combo. Other than that? No idea lol
I feel like if I'm "known" for anything at all, it'd be my current avatar/vista combo. Other than that? No idea lol
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Underpricing things on the AH and making speculative threads that die out in days.
Underpricing things on the AH and making speculative threads that die out in days.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
i think im known for being just... there [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
i think im known for being just... there
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
I don’t think I’m known for anything
I don’t think I’m known for anything
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
I guess if I'm known for anything, It's my clan's lack of a true aesthetic and the way I recently shove myself into random dominance projects, but I'm not really sure anyone thinks of me that way, really.
I guess if I'm known for anything, It's my clan's lack of a true aesthetic and the way I recently shove myself into random dominance projects, but I'm not really sure anyone thinks of me that way, really.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
my wild streak of terrible coli luck
my wild streak of terrible coli luck
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Nothing lol
Nothing lol
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22