Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you known for on fr?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
A lot of people comment about my wastes tab, but more specifically Heck. I guess I’m known because of that? Here’s Heck btw, he’s a god of chaos. I can see why he’d catch people’s attention! [center][url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38460891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/384609/38460891_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Other than that I’m really not sure. I recognize pretty much everyone in this thread because they post in forums I frequent (adoptables, frd, dragon share, forum games). I guess most people aren’t known for a specific dragon or thing they did, but rather for their avatar, signature, or username!
A lot of people comment about my wastes tab, but more specifically Heck. I guess I’m known because of that?

Here’s Heck btw, he’s a god of chaos. I can see why he’d catch people’s attention!
38460891_350.png

Other than that I’m really not sure. I recognize pretty much everyone in this thread because they post in forums I frequent (adoptables, frd, dragon share, forum games). I guess most people aren’t known for a specific dragon or thing they did, but rather for their avatar, signature, or username!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
More off site, I somehow picked up a lot of attention from the folks in the shadow dominance server about a year back when I was still doing commissions. It was unexpected, but the support was very welcome! Though on the site itself, I'm just a somewhat recognizable face on the forums I suppose. I've largely lost interest in the site and don't really talk in FRD as much as I used to, so that's likely to have chanced by now though. But, a few players might recognize this lady of mine. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38108129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/381082/38108129_350.png[/img][/url]
More off site, I somehow picked up a lot of attention from the folks in the shadow dominance server about a year back when I was still doing commissions. It was unexpected, but the support was very welcome!

Though on the site itself, I'm just a somewhat recognizable face on the forums I suppose. I've largely lost interest in the site and don't really talk in FRD as much as I used to, so that's likely to have chanced by now though.

But, a few players might recognize this lady of mine.

38108129_350.png
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Mostly I'm known for some of my fandragons and my signature prompting people to take care of themselves. At least, that's what the most common comments on my profile are about.
Mostly I'm known for some of my fandragons and my signature prompting people to take care of themselves. At least, that's what the most common comments on my profile are about.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Having a lot of Tundras?

Or possibly for my belief that you can never have too many dragons, or too much lair/den space to keep them in: MOAR BABIES!
Having a lot of Tundras?

Or possibly for my belief that you can never have too many dragons, or too much lair/den space to keep them in: MOAR BABIES!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Nothing :D
Nothing :D
At one point it was the swirly nose ridgeback gif. If you know, you know.
At one point it was the swirly nose ridgeback gif. If you know, you know.
ctFAI4k.gif
Well, I think I'm known as a very honest person in nest renting and dragon holding. You send me a pair to breed, they will come back promptly, or on the delayed special hatch day you wanted. Even if one of the babies is the first primal to come off my nests, I'll return it as agreed. I would never keep/sell/exalt a dragon that I'd agreed to nest host for someone and I'm very careful when I send them back, to make sure it's the right owner and for the PAs I've done that it's definitely private and not realm-wide.

If I pick up a dragon to perma, it will get neat lore, and I'll go back through history if it has one to account for that sometimes. If a dragon is for fodder, I will always give them a decent name before training and exalting. I've gotten good feedback on my different lore groups and I hope I'm known in a small way as a decent writer.

EDIT: Oh, and sporadically tossing food stacks at newbies when I see them, usually around the Help Center forum.
Well, I think I'm known as a very honest person in nest renting and dragon holding. You send me a pair to breed, they will come back promptly, or on the delayed special hatch day you wanted. Even if one of the babies is the first primal to come off my nests, I'll return it as agreed. I would never keep/sell/exalt a dragon that I'd agreed to nest host for someone and I'm very careful when I send them back, to make sure it's the right owner and for the PAs I've done that it's definitely private and not realm-wide.

If I pick up a dragon to perma, it will get neat lore, and I'll go back through history if it has one to account for that sometimes. If a dragon is for fodder, I will always give them a decent name before training and exalting. I've gotten good feedback on my different lore groups and I hope I'm known in a small way as a decent writer.

EDIT: Oh, and sporadically tossing food stacks at newbies when I see them, usually around the Help Center forum.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
mmmm nothing probably. i get a lot of kind comments about my broadcast message, though!

hopefully in the future i'm known for giving every entry in the fest skin contests a compliment, that's something i wanna start doing every month <3
mmmm nothing probably. i get a lot of kind comments about my broadcast message, though!

hopefully in the future i'm known for giving every entry in the fest skin contests a compliment, that's something i wanna start doing every month <3
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Probably the phoatlshop that inspired this skin

Or the time I got 2 gene drops at once in coli? Maybe my minecraft ore dragons?
Probably the phoatlshop that inspired this skin

Or the time I got 2 gene drops at once in coli? Maybe my minecraft ore dragons?
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png WKtl2lb.png
being annoying on the forums
being annoying on the forums
3Lr6Rsp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22