Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you change your avi for fests?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'll sometimes swap the skin or accent on my avatar. Usually for light, fire or wind festivals, until I can find a skin that looks good on her.
I'll sometimes swap the skin or accent on my avatar. Usually for light, fire or wind festivals, until I can find a skin that looks good on her.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
yes. yes i do.
yes. yes i do.
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
I used to religiously, with a matching forum sig for the vista and avatar. Now, I usually don't but I guess I could, I do have all the deity vistas which is nice...
I used to religiously, with a matching forum sig for the vista and avatar. Now, I usually don't but I guess I could, I do have all the deity vistas which is nice...
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
no
no
xulc4O8.png
nah
nah
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i always do
i always do
pixilart-drawing.png
nope, never had an interest in doing that. i like my blue aesthetic too much
nope, never had an interest in doing that. i like my blue aesthetic too much
queen_katoe.gif
I used to, back when I was into the idea of flight reps. Now I just want to stick to my aesthetic. I'm planning on selling/exalting my reps.
I used to, back when I was into the idea of flight reps. Now I just want to stick to my aesthetic. I'm planning on selling/exalting my reps.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Sort of. The dragon remains the same but now that I have a complete collection of emblems I swap her emblem out for the appropriate holiday (normally it's Light).
Sort of. The dragon remains the same but now that I have a complete collection of emblems I swap her emblem out for the appropriate holiday (normally it's Light).
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
i only ever changed my avatar for notn once, because autopilot made the accent that went with the buttrocks vista and i wanted to use both lol
i only ever changed my avatar for notn once, because autopilot made the accent that went with the buttrocks vista and i wanted to use both lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8