Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you change your avi for fests?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yes, but sometimes my fits aren't the best because I don't have reps lol. This is the best I could do for thundercrack this year haha
Yes, but sometimes my fits aren't the best because I don't have reps lol. This is the best I could do for thundercrack this year haha
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Not often, but sometimes for Plague's fest and during Notn for the holidays.
Not often, but sometimes for Plague's fest and during Notn for the holidays.
Buying Food UMAs
If I have the right rep, I will. But if I don’t, I may change it to something random or may not
If I have the right rep, I will. But if I don’t, I may change it to something random or may not
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
that... reminded me to switch my avatar back from my dom push one

the dragon I usually use as my avatar has different outfits for each fest, so the first couple days of the fest I'll just change/update the outfit. I only switch avatars if ice is pushing... if I actually remember
now let me go change my vista
that... reminded me to switch my avatar back from my dom push one

the dragon I usually use as my avatar has different outfits for each fest, so the first couple days of the fest I'll just change/update the outfit. I only switch avatars if ice is pushing... if I actually remember
now let me go change my vista
unknown.png
Not usually, but I do change my signature.
Not usually, but I do change my signature.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Yes, I do! It's that one time a month were someone else can get the spotlight :)
Yes, I do! It's that one time a month were someone else can get the spotlight :)
iIrk1Wj.png
Not really, though i should... if I ever get flight reps then I might. I don't think I have all the vistas though.
Not really, though i should... if I ever get flight reps then I might. I don't think I have all the vistas though.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
i try my best to find a good rep for the fest, although i dont exactly have flight reps ^^;
i try my best to find a good rep for the fest, although i dont exactly have flight reps ^^;
giphy.gif
I do. I try to change my vista too, but sometimes I don't have one that fits
I do. I try to change my vista too, but sometimes I don't have one that fits
tgKCVtZ.png
Yes, in fact it's why I wanted to finish my flight rep project in the first place!

I'm really proud of Kaneru so I'm happy to show him off like this for at least a little bit. I even changed my sig to match!
Yes, in fact it's why I wanted to finish my flight rep project in the first place!

I'm really proud of Kaneru so I'm happy to show him off like this for at least a little bit. I even changed my sig to match!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8