Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds You Think Lack Accents/Skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I just want to see more Spiral fest skins .-. it feels like they only get one maybe every 3-4 fests or so. I thought they were fairly popular and was surprised (but weirdly validated) to learn they have fewer site skins than many breeds.
I just want to see more Spiral fest skins .-. it feels like they only get one maybe every 3-4 fests or so. I thought they were fairly popular and was surprised (but weirdly validated) to learn they have fewer site skins than many breeds.
Never be afraid to ping me!
plentifuls in general dont get enough uma love save for a couple of f pose guard accents that are frequently used
plentifuls in general dont get enough uma love save for a couple of f pose guard accents that are frequently used
I’d honestly want some more bane fest skins/accents. I see a whole bunch submitted every month but few ever get picked. I’d especially love some for males specifically.

UMAs are nice and beautiful but very expensive for most folks and aren’t necessarily fest themed. It hurts more because ancients kinda rely more heavily on skincents for that finished look.
I’d honestly want some more bane fest skins/accents. I see a whole bunch submitted every month but few ever get picked. I’d especially love some for males specifically.

UMAs are nice and beautiful but very expensive for most folks and aren’t necessarily fest themed. It hurts more because ancients kinda rely more heavily on skincents for that finished look.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Ridgebacks.
Trying to sell ridge accents is like pulling teeth and it's the main reason I just... don't... really make accents anymore.
Trying to find anything for my dragons is just a barren wasteland of fest skins that super don't fit them, or really pretty f ridge ones.
The f ridge ones are so nice!
But my lair is entirely eldritch abominations, lace and flowers and silk don't... work.
Ridgebacks.
Trying to sell ridge accents is like pulling teeth and it's the main reason I just... don't... really make accents anymore.
Trying to find anything for my dragons is just a barren wasteland of fest skins that super don't fit them, or really pretty f ridge ones.
The f ridge ones are so nice!
But my lair is entirely eldritch abominations, lace and flowers and silk don't... work.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/52zHSTh.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vfmz74d.jpg[/img] i rest my case no offense to wildclaws ofc, its just for comparison
52zHSTh.jpg
Vfmz74d.jpg

i rest my case

no offense to wildclaws ofc, its just for comparison
Fae and Banescale males. Their somewhat static poses make them less popular, I suppose. But I like them a lot and I wish Bane males had a bit more to go on.

also Mirrors, but I haven't searched much for Mirror skins cause I only have one
Fae and Banescale males. Their somewhat static poses make them less popular, I suppose. But I like them a lot and I wish Bane males had a bit more to go on.

also Mirrors, but I haven't searched much for Mirror skins cause I only have one
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
My tunders need some accents. It's worse than snaps and that's saying something.
My tunders need some accents. It's worse than snaps and that's saying something.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Banescales. They're the newest breed yet haven't had a contest winning skin in 3 contest cycles... Yikes.
Banescales. They're the newest breed yet haven't had a contest winning skin in 3 contest cycles... Yikes.
There are two ice-themed site skins for male Mirrors and they're all full-bodied. My progen needs an accent to match the other Flight Reps but since 2014 I've been disappointed.
There are two ice-themed site skins for male Mirrors and they're all full-bodied. My progen needs an accent to match the other Flight Reps but since 2014 I've been disappointed.
Female Coatls. It's more a quality thing than a quantity thing in this case, or maybe both. And it might be just me, but I still have female Coatls I just can't find the right accent for - which is rare, because for literally all other breeds I have way too many accents in my inventory relatively to the number of dragons I have of the breed respectively. xD
Female Coatls. It's more a quality thing than a quantity thing in this case, or maybe both. And it might be just me, but I still have female Coatls I just can't find the right accent for - which is rare, because for literally all other breeds I have way too many accents in my inventory relatively to the number of dragons I have of the breed respectively. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4 5 6