Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breeds You Think Lack Accents/Skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fae and Nocturne (both poses)... they make up a good part of my lair and seeing there not being a lot of skins/accents for them makes me upsetti.
Fae and Nocturne (both poses)... they make up a good part of my lair and seeing there not being a lot of skins/accents for them makes me upsetti.
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
[quote name="Burger" date="2020-07-15 03:55:32" ] Anything that isn't a WC, Coatl, Imperial, Skydancer, Spiral or Ancient, tbh. It's particularly difficult to find good Mirror and Tundra accents. [/quote] even ancients don't get many good skins. people still draw skins for them as if they expect to be able to layer more apparel on top, so the end effect tends to be that they look unfinished and paradoxically [i]more[/i] naked.
Burger wrote on 2020-07-15 03:55:32:
Anything that isn't a WC, Coatl, Imperial, Skydancer, Spiral or Ancient, tbh.

It's particularly difficult to find good Mirror and Tundra accents.
even ancients don't get many good skins. people still draw skins for them as if they expect to be able to layer more apparel on top, so the end effect tends to be that they look unfinished and paradoxically more naked.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Mirrors, Snappers, and Tundras have it the worst by far. Bogsneaks and the Ancients could always use some more. A lot of the less popular poses lack a lot of skins/accents as well. Basically if it isn't a popular breed/pose it needs more skins/accents.
Mirrors, Snappers, and Tundras have it the worst by far. Bogsneaks and the Ancients could always use some more. A lot of the less popular poses lack a lot of skins/accents as well. Basically if it isn't a popular breed/pose it needs more skins/accents.
Tundras. I'm always frustrated by the lack of skins and accents, especially in festivals. They were my favorite breed starting out and are still a top fave. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Tundras. I'm always frustrated by the lack of skins and accents, especially in festivals. They were my favorite breed starting out and are still a top fave.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Female Pearlies, but 1100000% (female) bogs and snappers. I can't find anyyy for them and it absolutely sucks.
Female Pearlies, but 1100000% (female) bogs and snappers. I can't find anyyy for them and it absolutely sucks.
VGxuHXT.png
Trying to find fae accents is Agony because there’s so few.........come on I know they’re plentifuls, but they can be cute!!

Mirrors and tundras also need more accents.........

The plentifuls seem to get the short end of the stick though oof
Trying to find fae accents is Agony because there’s so few.........come on I know they’re plentifuls, but they can be cute!!

Mirrors and tundras also need more accents.........

The plentifuls seem to get the short end of the stick though oof
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Snappers, Mirrors, Tundras, Ridgebacks. Faes, too, but I can also say from an artist's perspective I completely understand why - they're very small and delicate and it's hard to make something detailed that doesn't "crowd" them.

Nocturnes, too, which is surprising. I really don't see a lot of new noc UMAs, which sucks, because the majority of my dragons are nocs.

oh, and Bogsneaks! Probably my fav breed. Why are there so few bog skins fdjlfkl

I make the majority of my own accents for less-loved breeds and poses but I don't see a lot of interest. I think accent makers choose the breeds that 1. don't have a ton of existing shadows and lines and 2. are guranteed to sell.

If those who are able to can buy UMAs for their favorite under-utilized breeds, you should do so! Be part of that market and make it grow, and maybe more accent makers will decide to work with your fav breeds? Just a thought!
Snappers, Mirrors, Tundras, Ridgebacks. Faes, too, but I can also say from an artist's perspective I completely understand why - they're very small and delicate and it's hard to make something detailed that doesn't "crowd" them.

Nocturnes, too, which is surprising. I really don't see a lot of new noc UMAs, which sucks, because the majority of my dragons are nocs.

oh, and Bogsneaks! Probably my fav breed. Why are there so few bog skins fdjlfkl

I make the majority of my own accents for less-loved breeds and poses but I don't see a lot of interest. I think accent makers choose the breeds that 1. don't have a ton of existing shadows and lines and 2. are guranteed to sell.

If those who are able to can buy UMAs for their favorite under-utilized breeds, you should do so! Be part of that market and make it grow, and maybe more accent makers will decide to work with your fav breeds? Just a thought!
checking for my snappy boys; with no filter besides just their breed, 17 pages of skins/accents.
compared to usermade skydancer females, just one gender and usermade only, 51 pages. yikes.
checking for my snappy boys; with no filter besides just their breed, 17 pages of skins/accents.
compared to usermade skydancer females, just one gender and usermade only, 51 pages. yikes.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
[quote name="SquishiFishi" date="2020-07-15 11:00:40" ] checking for my snappy boys; with no filter besides just their breed, 17 pages of skins/accents. compared to usermade skydancer females, just one gender and usermade only, 51 pages. yikes. [/quote] this made me curious so i searched up uma wc m (which i thought was pretty common) and it resulted in 47 pages... man snappers really got shafted
SquishiFishi wrote on 2020-07-15 11:00:40:

this made me curious so i searched up uma wc m (which i thought was pretty common) and it resulted in 47 pages... man snappers really got shafted
globules.png
Plentifuls.
Plentifuls.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
1 2 3 4 5 6