Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 216 217
[item=currents fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] King Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] Divers say one of these sang "Take my fans... Take my whole life too..." before getting speared... How curious.
Currents Fanfish
Name: King Fanfish
Caption: Divers say one of these sang "Take my fans... Take my whole life too..." before getting speared... How curious.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
[item=slumber sheep] [b]Name[/b]: Black Sheep [b]Caption[/b]: There's one in every family.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Black Sheep
Caption: There's one in every family.
pUVVBKl.png
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: Often seen swarming around other, more distinctive, fish.
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: Often seen swarming around other, more distinctive, fish.
efp3UiJ.png
[item=rusted iron pot] Name: Rusted Iron Pot Caption: See that gunk? That's [i]flavor[/i], baby!
Rusted Iron Pot
Name: Rusted Iron Pot
Caption: See that gunk? That's flavor, baby!
Val/he/him/FR+8
Social skills limited, enthusiasm immeasurable
[item=Shatterwing Butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] Shatterwing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b] These delicate butterflies flutter through dangerous landscapes, and are often seen drifting along with torn wings that resemble broken glass.
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: These delicate butterflies flutter through dangerous landscapes, and are often seen drifting along with torn wings that resemble broken glass.
[item=Not A Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not A Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] This woolly freethinker is so nonconformist it went to hang out with some dragons instead of those loser sheep. It sure showed them!
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: This woolly freethinker is so nonconformist it went to hang out with some dragons instead of those loser sheep. It sure showed them!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
[item=Dubious Cucumber] Name: Dubious Cucumber Caption: This cucumber tells you it's of the finest quality, you're not so sure about th- Wait it talked?
Dubious Cucumber
Name: Dubious Cucumber
Caption: This cucumber tells you it's of the finest quality, you're not so sure about th- Wait it talked?
zs1DWZ7.png
[item=Not a Sheep] Name: Not a Sheep Caption: Did... Did that sheep just beep?
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: Did... Did that sheep just beep?
[indent][size=2][item=killer fanfish] [b]Name:[/b] Killer Fanfish [b]Caption:[/b] With a killer hairdo like that, this fish will be a fan favourite.
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: With a killer hairdo like that, this fish will be a fan favourite.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
[item=crusty copper pot] [b]Name:[/b] Crusty Copper Pot [b]Caption:[/b] Something still possibly edible is caked onto the side. Tasting it is not recommended.
Crusty Copper Pot
Name: Crusty Copper Pot
Caption: Something still possibly edible is caked onto the side. Tasting it is not recommended.
9WmxCgR.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 216 217