Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 216 217
[item=Not A Sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not A Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] It mostly looks like a sheep... sort-of smells like a sheep... but it certainly doesn't sound like one. Or does that kind of logic only work for ducks?
Not a Sheep
Name: Not A Sheep
Caption: It mostly looks like a sheep... sort-of smells like a sheep... but it certainly doesn't sound like one. Or does that kind of logic only work for ducks?
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[item=merry melon] Name: Merry Melon Caption: A delectable treat for those wishing to go on a merry adventure
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: A delectable treat for those wishing to go on a merry adventure
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35257.png[/img] Name: Not a Sheep Do not let its appearance pull the wool over your eyes! These creatures are known to prey on and replace domesticated Sheep right under farmer's noses.
35257.png

Name: Not a Sheep

Do not let its appearance pull the wool over your eyes! These creatures are known to prey on and replace domesticated Sheep right under farmer's noses.
ezgif-5-1b0ac6c45e.pngunknown.png

[item=Merry melon] Name: Merry Melon Caption: Not recommended as an alternative to winter holiday gifts, fitness weights, helmets, or as a floatation device!
Merry Melon
Name: Merry Melon
Caption: Not recommended as an alternative to winter holiday gifts, fitness weights, helmets, or as a floatation device!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[item= not a sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] I can't believe it's not a sheep!
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: I can't believe it's not a sheep!
[item=ruby] Name: Ruby Caption: No pigeons were harmed in the creation of this ruby.
Ruby
Name: Ruby
Caption: No pigeons were harmed in the creation of this ruby.
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: Unfortunately not a fan of you
Fanfish
Name: Fanfish
Caption: Unfortunately not a fan of you
[monotone screaming]
Entry: [item=Not A Sheep] My what big teeth you -- ARGGH! You BIT ME!!
Entry:

Not a Sheep

My what big teeth you -- ARGGH! You BIT ME!!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/35260.png[/img] Name: Shatterwing Butterfly Caption: The sun's rays go through the butterfly's wings in such a mesmerizing way that dragons believed them to literally be made of colourful, cracked glass.
35260.png

Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: The sun's rays go through the butterfly's wings in such a mesmerizing way that dragons believed them to literally be made of colourful, cracked glass.
c1Mv73h.png
3J4E2hk.png
10ttDG2.png
Signature WIP
PVehrz5.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
c1Mv73h.png
[item=slumber sheep] Name: Slumber Sheep Caption: Counting these is a more effective sleep aid than the common white variety, although unfortunately harder to do in the dark.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: Counting these is a more effective sleep aid than the common white variety, although unfortunately harder to do in the dark.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 216 217