Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gilded Crown Fund aka i'm stupid
1 2 3 4 5
Just my two cents if you're serious about this:

Create a list of real life items you want that come to the same total as the crown.
Example; $1700's worth of clothes or furniture. Things that will improve your daily life.
Then compare to see which one you want more.

I do this everytime I think about spending money on any game. Sometimes I want the clothes etc. more and sometimes I still actually want the digital stuff more. It helps bring things into perspective.
Just my two cents if you're serious about this:

Create a list of real life items you want that come to the same total as the crown.
Example; $1700's worth of clothes or furniture. Things that will improve your daily life.
Then compare to see which one you want more.

I do this everytime I think about spending money on any game. Sometimes I want the clothes etc. more and sometimes I still actually want the digital stuff more. It helps bring things into perspective.
Heart.gif
I do buy gems from time to time to support the site, but $1700 worth? No way, there's way too many snakes I could buy with that :P
I do buy gems from time to time to support the site, but $1700 worth? No way, there's way too many snakes I could buy with that :P
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="@Dagomor" date="2020-06-30 18:17:58" ] Ok, but how about having 4 gilded crowns? [/quote] That's too much power for one person to have You must be stopped :O
@Dagomor wrote on 2020-06-30 18:17:58:
Ok, but how about having 4 gilded crowns?

That's too much power for one person to have

You must be stopped :O
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
You can try to earn gems on site, you shouldn't waste 1.5k on pixels like that, but its your decision ultimately.
You can try to earn gems on site, you shouldn't waste 1.5k on pixels like that, but its your decision ultimately.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
I don't think spending money on vidya games (or any other media lol) is necessarily a bad thing. It's nice to support things you like. However I think you should see what else you could get with that money, and consider what will give you more joy.
I don't think spending money on vidya games (or any other media lol) is necessarily a bad thing. It's nice to support things you like. However I think you should see what else you could get with that money, and consider what will give you more joy.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Sorry for the super long post, but I'm too lazy to cut it down so-

If you need a way to get money I would recommend looking at dappervolk, tons of people are liquidating to get dappervolk items so the market's very strong right now. In 3 days I've made 5kg by selling potatoes, fodder pets, incubation services, and items.

Also if you're looking for a lot of fr cash but not wanting to spend a ton of real life money dappervolk is selling light/dark promotional bundles which will retire soon. Just one of these is going for 10kg (20kg if you're selling light and dark!), and when purchased together from dappervolk it's only 25 dollars. The market is most likely going to be slow for such a high price, but that's ~$200 fr currency for $25 dappervolk.

Anyways, I'm just like you, I would 100% buy myself a gilded crown with real life money if I could. I'm super impulsive like that,,, Maybe just make as much as you can ingame and then buy the rest, coli levelling and ah flipping are really easy ways to make ingame gems on fr^^ The good thing with coli levelling and exalting is you pay 5-7.5kt and make 15-16kt (if you level to 10). It's a really easy profit and you don't really need to pay attention unless you're fighting a boss (I've watched most of csi: miami grinding lmao). Ah flipping is super easy too because you put up your items and leave them for a week, but you just have to make sure to update your prices after they expire because the market value may have changed since you posted the listing!
Sorry for the super long post, but I'm too lazy to cut it down so-

If you need a way to get money I would recommend looking at dappervolk, tons of people are liquidating to get dappervolk items so the market's very strong right now. In 3 days I've made 5kg by selling potatoes, fodder pets, incubation services, and items.

Also if you're looking for a lot of fr cash but not wanting to spend a ton of real life money dappervolk is selling light/dark promotional bundles which will retire soon. Just one of these is going for 10kg (20kg if you're selling light and dark!), and when purchased together from dappervolk it's only 25 dollars. The market is most likely going to be slow for such a high price, but that's ~$200 fr currency for $25 dappervolk.

Anyways, I'm just like you, I would 100% buy myself a gilded crown with real life money if I could. I'm super impulsive like that,,, Maybe just make as much as you can ingame and then buy the rest, coli levelling and ah flipping are really easy ways to make ingame gems on fr^^ The good thing with coli levelling and exalting is you pay 5-7.5kt and make 15-16kt (if you level to 10). It's a really easy profit and you don't really need to pay attention unless you're fighting a boss (I've watched most of csi: miami grinding lmao). Ah flipping is super easy too because you put up your items and leave them for a week, but you just have to make sure to update your prices after they expire because the market value may have changed since you posted the listing!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
If I won a major lottery, I would singlehandedly cause every FR employee's pockets to overfill.
If I won a major lottery, I would singlehandedly cause every FR employee's pockets to overfill.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
If you have that much disposable income to spend on a game then we don't see a problem with it. You get something you want and you're supporting the site at the same time.

Just, with that sort of money maybe be sure this is what you want to spend it on :D We'd probably try to earn as much in game as possible and buy the rest when you're close and have a seller ready.

Unless you have a massive fun money budget, then it doesn't matter.
If you have that much disposable income to spend on a game then we don't see a problem with it. You get something you want and you're supporting the site at the same time.

Just, with that sort of money maybe be sure this is what you want to spend it on :D We'd probably try to earn as much in game as possible and buy the rest when you're close and have a seller ready.

Unless you have a massive fun money budget, then it doesn't matter.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
it's your money and you do whatever you want with it but is it really worth it spending this much on a game item tho. guess as long as you're not gonna miss it for something irl sure
speaking as someone who's also saving up for a gilded crown lmao
it's your money and you do whatever you want with it but is it really worth it spending this much on a game item tho. guess as long as you're not gonna miss it for something irl sure
speaking as someone who's also saving up for a gilded crown lmao
Rusted Crown
Genuinely, don't spend that much on the site. It may seem like it's worth it now, but you can put that money in an emergency fund/use it for a deposit on a place to live/buy yourself something nice like a new fridge. I know that the impulse is hard to resist (I've spent more than I'm willing to admit on this site during some periods of poor mental health), but money really isn't something you should toss around like that.

At the end of the day, if you genuinely don't need over 1000 dollars, you can donate it to a better cause than buying a handful of pixels.

Just. Trust me as someone who came from a household where my family was in massive debt for 90% of my childhood. There are better ways to spend your money.
Genuinely, don't spend that much on the site. It may seem like it's worth it now, but you can put that money in an emergency fund/use it for a deposit on a place to live/buy yourself something nice like a new fridge. I know that the impulse is hard to resist (I've spent more than I'm willing to admit on this site during some periods of poor mental health), but money really isn't something you should toss around like that.

At the end of the day, if you genuinely don't need over 1000 dollars, you can donate it to a better cause than buying a handful of pixels.

Just. Trust me as someone who came from a household where my family was in massive debt for 90% of my childhood. There are better ways to spend your money.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
1 2 3 4 5