Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
I didn't mind the first version at all, but I am happy other people are happier now!
I didn't mind the first version at all, but I am happy other people are happier now!
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
[font=courier]Amazing update, thank you! I'm loving it! However, there's one tiny nitpick. Some genes don't fit in the Genetics section anymore and shift in a weird manner, like Gnarlhorns here: [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/nLCCLBK/image.jpg[/img][/center] [font=courier]Maybe consider breaking very long gene names into two lines? Other options are making the font smaller or shortening the gene names like "Gnarlhorns (Gaol.)"
Amazing update, thank you! I'm loving it! However, there's one tiny nitpick. Some genes don't fit in the Genetics section anymore and shift in a weird manner, like Gnarlhorns here:

image.jpg

Maybe consider breaking very long gene names into two lines? Other options are making the font smaller or shortening the gene names like "Gnarlhorns (Gaol.)"
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Thank you! It's better now ^^
Thank you! It's better now ^^
Alright you guys are the GOAT for these changes
Alright you guys are the GOAT for these changes
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
it’s so good, thank you! i really like the colour swatches and the change back to symbols instead of “Male/Female”. making the layout so customizable as well is so nice, i can’t wait to play around with it. thank you for taking players’ feedback into consideration, it means so much!
it’s so good, thank you! i really like the colour swatches and the change back to symbols instead of “Male/Female”. making the layout so customizable as well is so nice, i can’t wait to play around with it. thank you for taking players’ feedback into consideration, it means so much!
34047237.png
73030014.png
[quote name="@DragonSage" date="2020-06-24 06:11:51" ] I like most of the changes but it feels off balance without anything to the right of the screen. I’d love if you’d add some foreground options to allow us to fill that blank section and further decorate the scene [/quote] I believe they're planning to fill it in the future: [quote]While this area may look a bit empty for now, we are reserving it for development plans in the future. Spiral Winking[/quote]
@DragonSage wrote on 2020-06-24 06:11:51:
I like most of the changes but it feels off balance without anything to the right of the screen. I’d love if you’d add some foreground options to allow us to fill that blank section and further decorate the scene

I believe they're planning to fill it in the future:
Quote:
While this area may look a bit empty for now, we are reserving it for development plans in the future. Spiral Winking
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Love the changes! <3
Love the changes! <3
l2L83AE.gifLO7hyP3.gifjPdGQf9.gifGcmGviW.gif
this is so much better for accessibility, the fact that there are larger icons and they're all boxed off into nice containers? wonderful! thank you so much for talking our feedback into consideration [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
this is so much better for accessibility, the fact that there are larger icons and they're all boxed off into nice containers? wonderful! thank you so much for talking our feedback into consideration
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
I never had any problem with the first revamp, but even I have to admit I am REALLY liking this new version more. Thank you devs for working so hard for us [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I never had any problem with the first revamp, but even I have to admit I am REALLY liking this new version more. Thank you devs for working so hard for us
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
Looks great, and LOVE the blurb option! Well done![emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Looks great, and LOVE the blurb option! Well done!
IMZbI9C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69