Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
OMG!!!! I didn't mind the other layout, but this one looks so much better. Thanks for all the hard work from the team. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
OMG!!!! I didn't mind the other layout, but this one looks so much better. Thanks for all the hard work from the team.
tumblr_possefx4J81ugssd3o1_250.png ……………………………………………………………………………Partitipation-Badge.png
thank you for your work staff. it looks beautiful. love that you can now see the colors of the dragon!
thank you for your work staff. it looks beautiful. love that you can now see the colors of the dragon!
LqgWXF8.png
Thank you FR team! These are some much appreciated changes!
Thank you FR team! These are some much appreciated changes!
output_43i3Yr.gif
I like most of the changes, but this is going to make it [i]so[/i] much harder to exalt groups of dragons since I have to scroll down now just to get to the exalt button. [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] Alas. I'm glad other people are happy with the changes, though.
I like most of the changes, but this is going to make it so much harder to exalt groups of dragons since I have to scroll down now just to get to the exalt button. Alas. I'm glad other people are happy with the changes, though.
Way better. Thank you very much.
Way better. Thank you very much.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
This is much nicer! Very happy about seeing those dotted lines go haha
Adding the colours next to their names in physical attributes is a nice touch too!
This is much nicer! Very happy about seeing those dotted lines go haha
Adding the colours next to their names in physical attributes is a nice touch too!
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
bro... the physical attributes section looks so GOOd with the emojis and lil boxes showing the colors i LOVe it
bro... the physical attributes section looks so GOOd with the emojis and lil boxes showing the colors i LOVe it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I really like the changes, it looks so much cleaner!

The only that that I don't really love is the moved exalt button. I used to be able to click the button, enter, then right arrow to go to the next dragon and exalt quickly. Now the exalt button is below the fold on my laptop since it has a small screen. I can zoom out so that I don't have to scroll down every time to click the button but it's going to be kind of annoying for mass exalting.
I really like the changes, it looks so much cleaner!

The only that that I don't really love is the moved exalt button. I used to be able to click the button, enter, then right arrow to go to the next dragon and exalt quickly. Now the exalt button is below the fold on my laptop since it has a small screen. I can zoom out so that I don't have to scroll down every time to click the button but it's going to be kind of annoying for mass exalting.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
Amazing. I liked the old one, this is even better...
(Also- there was a weird partially signed in glitch that let me be in the site and see the updates at 6:00- ~6:05, when it finally kicked me out. Any ideas?)
Amazing. I liked the old one, this is even better...
(Also- there was a weird partially signed in glitch that let me be in the site and see the updates at 6:00- ~6:05, when it finally kicked me out. Any ideas?)
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
Can I just say thank you staff for actively following the suggestions threads? I may not have posted on any of them, but I can really see a lot of ideas were implemented!

Edit: Ahh, wording! I need coffee.
Can I just say thank you staff for actively following the suggestions threads? I may not have posted on any of them, but I can really see a lot of ideas were implemented!

Edit: Ahh, wording! I need coffee.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69