Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Awakened Familiars?
1 2 3 4
i keep them in my hoard forever
i keep them in my hoard forever
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Oh both selling them and keeping them are valid choices! I am a hoarder so I need to have all of them, otherwise I would have sold them but I like having at least one of each. I keep all the familiars in the hoard, and once I've awakened them, they go into the Vault for safekeeping. But yeah, you do you, fam!
Oh both selling them and keeping them are valid choices! I am a hoarder so I need to have all of them, otherwise I would have sold them but I like having at least one of each. I keep all the familiars in the hoard, and once I've awakened them, they go into the Vault for safekeeping. But yeah, you do you, fam!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I keep them matched to the dragon they’re matched up with
I keep them matched to the dragon they’re matched up with
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I keep them, because the only awakened ones I have are ones I've like... always had. I'm really bad at doing dailys, so I rarely bond- thus, only like, my oldest dragons have reached awakened familiars.
I keep them, because the only awakened ones I have are ones I've like... always had. I'm really bad at doing dailys, so I rarely bond- thus, only like, my oldest dragons have reached awakened familiars.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I vault them. Throphies lol
I vault them. Throphies lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I keep one of each familiar, always. Once awakened it gets paired to a hibden occupant that matches it visually or it lives in the hoard.
I keep one of each familiar, always. Once awakened it gets paired to a hibden occupant that matches it visually or it lives in the hoard.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Vault.
Vault.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
wait, i thought awakened fams were only awakened for the person who has them and it just resets when another person buys the familiar

oh god, have i been horribly wrong this whole time
wait, i thought awakened fams were only awakened for the person who has them and it just resets when another person buys the familiar

oh god, have i been horribly wrong this whole time
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Sell them for LAH or give them away! I don’t wanna hoard them, the prices are already high enough for people trying to awaken them all and if people buy them to keep forever then the price will go up
Sell them for LAH or give them away! I don’t wanna hoard them, the prices are already high enough for people trying to awaken them all and if people buy them to keep forever then the price will go up
dNCLmdm.png
@wyvernaura888
No you're right the first time. People just like money. I personally keep one of each but not everyone does. I just like collecting, it comes from playing pokemon.
@wyvernaura888
No you're right the first time. People just like money. I personally keep one of each but not everyone does. I just like collecting, it comes from playing pokemon.
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3 4