Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theory: Fiona is Trans?
1 2 3 4 5
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but as far as I could tell it was the best fit.

Anyways, to explain the title: I think Fiona is trans. Why? She has four antennae! I stared at the female Skydancer base for awhile and, alas, I could only see two! However, the male base appears to have four. Am I missing something, or is Fiona canonically LGBTQ+?
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but as far as I could tell it was the best fit.

Anyways, to explain the title: I think Fiona is trans. Why? She has four antennae! I stared at the female Skydancer base for awhile and, alas, I could only see two! However, the male base appears to have four. Am I missing something, or is Fiona canonically LGBTQ+?
oEB6BqG.jpg
Yes, it was confirmed by the devs that she’s trans :)
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
It has been confirmed when she was released! She is trans~
It has been confirmed when she was released! She is trans~
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Yep, she is! It's been confirmed
Yep, she is! It's been confirmed
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
@kyaniite
@Pensacola
@cuelebre

oh, thank you! I'm glad the LGBTQ+ community (which I happen to be part of) is getting some attention :)

@kyaniite
@Pensacola
@cuelebre

oh, thank you! I'm glad the LGBTQ+ community (which I happen to be part of) is getting some attention :)

oEB6BqG.jpg
yeah! fiona's a trans woman, and scribbles is nonbinary :D i love them both very much <33
yeah! fiona's a trans woman, and scribbles is nonbinary :D i love them both very much <33
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown they're both precious :)
@lightsgodown they're both precious :)
oEB6BqG.jpg
[quote name="kyaniite" date="2020-06-16 14:12:59" ] Yes, it was confirmed by the devs that she’s trans :) [/quote] oh cool, didn't know this. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
kyaniite wrote on 2020-06-16 14:12:59:

oh cool, didn't know this.
[quote name="lightsgodown" date="2020-06-16 14:46:25" ] yeah! fiona's a trans woman, [b]and scribbles is nonbinary[/b] :D i love them both very much <33 [/quote] oh I didn't know this one! tmyk [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
lightsgodown wrote on 2020-06-16 14:46:25:

oh I didn't know this one! tmyk
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

FR said Trans Rights!
FR said Trans Rights!
1 2 3 4 5