Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theory: Fiona is Trans?
1 2 3 4 5
@Morigan
I have two trans dragons (ftm and mtf). When it comes to the lore, I've not yet written anything extensive, just drafts to use when I have the time, but I treat them no different than any other dragon. They were born one way, but identify as another!
@Morigan
I have two trans dragons (ftm and mtf). When it comes to the lore, I've not yet written anything extensive, just drafts to use when I have the time, but I treat them no different than any other dragon. They were born one way, but identify as another!
honestly whenever a thread like this pops up & more people find out and get excited I always feel so happy! I'm thrilled shes trans and I'm glad it makes so many other people feel just as good <3
honestly whenever a thread like this pops up & more people find out and get excited I always feel so happy! I'm thrilled shes trans and I'm glad it makes so many other people feel just as good <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I didn't know that... and I am happy to learn that :D I have several LGBT+ dragons in my lair (including an asexual), but I never manage to have a trans-dragon as each time I addopt a new one, I just assume that their body is fiting their gender like... magic. XD (It's almost a shame, being myself trans... but I think I had so much bad years because of that in the past that I just can't inflict that awfull feeling to any pixel dragons [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2])
I didn't know that... and I am happy to learn that :D

I have several LGBT+ dragons in my lair (including an asexual), but I never manage to have a trans-dragon as each time I addopt a new one, I just assume that their body is fiting their gender like... magic. XD
(It's almost a shame, being myself trans... but I think I had so much bad years because of that in the past that I just can't inflict that awfull feeling to any pixel dragons )
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Me neither! Delighted to learn that Fiona is trans. There needs to be more representation out there in the world :D.
Me neither! Delighted to learn that Fiona is trans. There needs to be more representation out there in the world :D.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
She’s such an icon. I stan
She’s such an icon. I stan
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="Alphazi" date="2020-06-18 10:36:27" ] honestly whenever a thread like this pops up & more people find out and get excited I always feel so happy! I'm thrilled shes trans and I'm glad it makes so many other people feel just as good <3 [/quote] Same here. I remember the first time I found one of these threads and I swear it made my day. I'm not trans, but representation of the community (especially trans folk!) always feels amazing, and I'm so glad the devs took the time to do that :D
Alphazi wrote on 2020-06-18 10:36:27:

Same here. I remember the first time I found one of these threads and I swear it made my day. I'm not trans, but representation of the community (especially trans folk!) always feels amazing, and I'm so glad the devs took the time to do that :D
I agree with above man, seeing people find out about this and start the hype all over again is just amazing. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Love her representation a lot~
I agree with above man, seeing people find out about this and start the hype all over again is just amazing.

Love her representation a lot~
vDH0pGc.png
1 2 3 4 5