Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future Scenes You Want to See
For very selfish reasons, I'd like dwarven-esque stone home interiors, a cosy tea shop and something themed around the Shade.
For very selfish reasons, I'd like dwarven-esque stone home interiors, a cosy tea shop and something themed around the Shade.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
I want to see some biomes filled with background critters! Preferrably species that are in coli enemy packs, or gatherable food species :D

Also maybe one for each of the four regions within the elemental land? So I could make my beloved shadowlings feel right at home
I want to see some biomes filled with background critters! Preferrably species that are in coli enemy packs, or gatherable food species :D

Also maybe one for each of the four regions within the elemental land? So I could make my beloved shadowlings feel right at home
What I want: coli scenes
What I expect is next: fest/flight scenes
What I want: coli scenes
What I expect is next: fest/flight scenes
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
All the library scenes ever I want at least one of them.
All the library scenes ever I want at least one of them.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I want coli scenes, but I also want a beachside scene and/or underwater scene...

an outer space scene would be cool too yo
I want coli scenes, but I also want a beachside scene and/or underwater scene...

an outer space scene would be cool too yo
Fishes __ she/her | +3 FR time
wishlist | avatar
____
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png
Swan lake vista but a scene
Swan lake vista but a scene
[quote name="MirrorOrca" date="2020-06-15 22:56:17" ] I want a scene of something underwater, maybe an underwater cave, or even the bottom of an ocean floor! I want to know what to expect of fr's deep waters. [/quote] my thoughts exactly! the water-themed scene we have already is pretty nice i suppose, but i'd LOVE to see scene taking place in the deep deep ocean - like spiral keep levels of depth!
MirrorOrca wrote on 2020-06-15 22:56:17:
I want a scene of something underwater, maybe an underwater cave, or even the bottom of an ocean floor!

I want to know what to expect of fr's deep waters.

my thoughts exactly! the water-themed scene we have already is pretty nice i suppose, but i'd LOVE to see scene taking place in the deep deep ocean - like spiral keep levels of depth!
ice.gif
Couch for my fankitties.
Couch for my fankitties.
jNuhDPF.png
My, you look familiar...
Check out The Familiar Faces Project here!

Library

Starscape
Library

Starscape
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
factories plz
or a garden
factories plz
or a garden
88915972_lvN54iAcIqGatrS.png88915987_DIVPRAydG8IYyvY.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot
I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry