Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future Scenes You Want to See
SWAMP SWAMP SWA
More wind themed ones i guess?
Haunted house would be pretty cool
SWAMP SWAMP SWA
More wind themed ones i guess?
Haunted house would be pretty cool

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
  • Stormy background w/lightning
  • A more red/dark recolor of Titan's Fall, for that plague look
  • A nighttime one with some clouds and a view of stars
  • A bakery one. Lots of shop ones in general
  • Coli scenes when? I'd love some Ghostlight Ruins scenes (day and night versions, maybe?)
  • Seasonal ones too!
  • I know the default scene-less background is supposed to be based on your current flight, but if you could get some scenes based on the backgrounds of other flights...
  • A light-themed library one! Or maybe a dark library? I just love the idea of a library scene
  • A deep ocean one? I wanna see what lurks in the depths of Sornieth's oceans
These are all very specific wish-fulfillment ideas I'd love for my dragons, but hey
  • Stormy background w/lightning
  • A more red/dark recolor of Titan's Fall, for that plague look
  • A nighttime one with some clouds and a view of stars
  • A bakery one. Lots of shop ones in general
  • Coli scenes when? I'd love some Ghostlight Ruins scenes (day and night versions, maybe?)
  • Seasonal ones too!
  • I know the default scene-less background is supposed to be based on your current flight, but if you could get some scenes based on the backgrounds of other flights...
  • A light-themed library one! Or maybe a dark library? I just love the idea of a library scene
  • A deep ocean one? I wanna see what lurks in the depths of Sornieth's oceans
These are all very specific wish-fulfillment ideas I'd love for my dragons, but hey
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Agree with the Circus/Bigtop and the underwater scenes. I'd like scenes that are reflective of all of the flights too.
Agree with the Circus/Bigtop and the underwater scenes. I'd like scenes that are reflective of all of the flights too.
1Qremwy.png
A library [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/JEhCPFfqi2Hy8/giphy.gif[/img]
A library

giphy.gif
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
Some sort of throne room or dragon hoard, with piles of gold and gems laying all around.
Some sort of throne room or dragon hoard, with piles of gold and gems laying all around.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I want... so many, but for my lore really any type of ruins, tents / dwellings, more caves, etc.
I want... so many, but for my lore really any type of ruins, tents / dwellings, more caves, etc.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Aside from flight themed scenes (something I'm 100% expecting from the next round of fests) I would LOVE a general marketplace themed scene, and other scenes that could be used to effectively describe dragons' professions (bakeries, libraries, etc...)
Aside from flight themed scenes (something I'm 100% expecting from the next round of fests) I would LOVE a general marketplace themed scene, and other scenes that could be used to effectively describe dragons' professions (bakeries, libraries, etc...)
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Vineyard, orchard, oasis, crop fields, coliseum, hippodrome
Vineyard, orchard, oasis, crop fields, coliseum, hippodrome
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
All of the Coli backgrounds. Like, they already exist? So they should not require a lot of work to scene-ify? There’s even night/day/twilight. Make them drops, maybe even corresponding to the time of day. That would be nice.
All of the Coli backgrounds. Like, they already exist? So they should not require a lot of work to scene-ify? There’s even night/day/twilight. Make them drops, maybe even corresponding to the time of day. That would be nice.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
please please have bookshelf/library. also pretty forests like sakura blossoms or willow trees!
please please have bookshelf/library. also pretty forests like sakura blossoms or willow trees!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif