Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future Scenes You Want to See
  • maybe an alchemist's lab or study or something like that
  • also, as many people have mentioned, LIBRARIES
  • an apothecary of sorts, might be kind of similar to the above
  • not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but it'd be cool to see an observatory scene
  • something involving some good old Gothic architecture. Gargoyles, anyone?
  • something with silks
  • maybe some nice cliffs like the white cliffs of Dover
  • what if... rain
  • also imagine having the entire moon behind a dragon. Like, the dragon's silhouette is inside the edge of the moon. Real big moon boi.
  • the aftermath of a war (maybe with less gore tho)
  • fae homes in the starwood strand
  • a magic circle, presumably drawn on something else, I just like the idea of a magic circle
  • a little river with some ferns on the side and maybe a tiny strip of land with a few trees
  • tall mountains with clouds on the dragon's level
  • a forest with lots of mushroomy logs and stuff
  • maybe an alchemist's lab or study or something like that
  • also, as many people have mentioned, LIBRARIES
  • an apothecary of sorts, might be kind of similar to the above
  • not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but it'd be cool to see an observatory scene
  • something with silks
  • maybe some nice cliffs like the white cliffs of Dover
  • what if... rain
  • also imagine having the entire moon behind a dragon. Like, the dragon's silhouette is inside the edge of the moon. Real big moon boi.
  • the aftermath of a war (maybe with less gore tho)
  • fae homes in the starwood strand
  • a magic circle, presumably drawn on something else, I just like the idea of a magic circle
  • a little river with some ferns on the side and maybe a tiny strip of land with a few trees
  • tall mountains with clouds on the dragon's level
  • a forest with lots of mushroomy logs and stuff
I want a nuclear wasteland themed one, or at least vaguely themed like that, but I know that's incredibly unlikely because it doesn't fit within Sornieth world canon...
I want a nuclear wasteland themed one, or at least vaguely themed like that, but I know that's incredibly unlikely because it doesn't fit within Sornieth world canon...
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2020-06-19 11:08:05" ] I want a nuclear wasteland themed one, or at least vaguely themed like that, but I know that's incredibly unlikely because it doesn't fit within Sornieth world canon... [/quote] Something like arcane? The magical reactor explosion aftermath [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
ahzidal wrote on 2020-06-19 11:08:05:

Something like arcane? The magical reactor explosion aftermath
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I really want to see coli venues
I really want to see coli venues
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
Courtroom.
Ace Attorney feeds my clan.
Courtroom.
Ace Attorney feeds my clan.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
Someone suggested a Denny's scene a while back, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. I need it.
Someone suggested a Denny's scene a while back, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. I need it.
uAtpbsf.png
[quote name="Calibris" date="2020-06-19 09:31:23" ] • not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but it'd be cool to see an observatory scene • something involving some good old Gothic architecture. Gargoyles, anyone? [/quote] I would literally give everything I own for these
Calibris wrote on 2020-06-19 09:31:23:
I would literally give everything I own for these
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
one of each world map zone would be good, coli venues too
one of each world map zone would be good, coli venues too
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread