Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHT] Brighshine Jubilee 2020 Hub
1 2 3 4
@Paladingineer
Oh no! Why would they do that? Is it possible to ask staff to restore it?
@Paladingineer
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
[quote name="@Autumnus" date="2020-06-28 10:19:06" ] Do you think the judges might have saved the entries? It seems unlikely but maybe it's worth asking them. [/quote] One of the three stopped following the thread. One of them is confirmed to not have copies. [s]@Serenity11[/s] @Sincerity11, do you have them backed up? (I just realized I mispinged you; derp) [quote name="@Desertbloomer" date="2020-06-28 10:29:31" ] Oh no! Why would they do that? Is it possible to ask staff to restore it? [/quote] I can certainly try, but I doubt it. I will submit a contact us ticket, though I expect nothing to come of it.
@Autumnus wrote on 2020-06-28 10:19:06:
Do you think the judges might have saved the entries? It seems unlikely but maybe it's worth asking them.
One of the three stopped following the thread. One of them is confirmed to not have copies. @Serenity11 @Sincerity11, do you have them backed up?
(I just realized I mispinged you; derp)
@Desertbloomer wrote on 2020-06-28 10:29:31:
I can certainly try, but I doubt it. I will submit a contact us ticket, though I expect nothing to come of it.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer
Oh, that's a crime and shame I was looking forward to it too.
@Paladingineer
Oh, that's a crime and shame I was looking forward to it too.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Ahh that is sad, I hope at least some of the others saved their work or maybe the third judge did? I checked mine through grammarly so luckily I still have it.

I guess there is nothing else to do but sweep this under a run and put it behind us?

I'm happy that we still get all the badges though - little things ;v;
Ahh that is sad, I hope at least some of the others saved their work or maybe the third judge did? I checked mine through grammarly so luckily I still have it.

I guess there is nothing else to do but sweep this under a run and put it behind us?

I'm happy that we still get all the badges though - little things ;v;
UwUnl7O.png
I did not save them, unfortunately
I did not save them, unfortunately
@palidingineer oh, I'm so sorry about that. I dont know why someone would do that unless they deleted it without looking at the new replies and didn't know the contest was still running.

I have my entry saved, but it's not really fair to the people who didnt to continue the contest. It was good of you to try and keep it going. I've been in contest threads that had the op step down and someone new take over without any problems like this, so I don't think anyone could have anticipated it. You did the best you could with the circumstances, but at a certain point theres not much else you can do :(
@palidingineer oh, I'm so sorry about that. I dont know why someone would do that unless they deleted it without looking at the new replies and didn't know the contest was still running.

I have my entry saved, but it's not really fair to the people who didnt to continue the contest. It was good of you to try and keep it going. I've been in contest threads that had the op step down and someone new take over without any problems like this, so I don't think anyone could have anticipated it. You did the best you could with the circumstances, but at a certain point theres not much else you can do :(
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
@Paladingineer, While the thread has come to an unfortunate outcome, it was still nice to see everyone's entries while they were still available. Thank you for steeping up to run the event after the original poster left and still post the badges for the event after the thread disappeared.

While Brightshine Jubilee may be over, the concept of the thread was fun. I still look forward to any upcoming Light Flight events and I hope you are having a better day. It was impossible to have predicted this outcome, so I hope this doesn't get you down.
@Paladingineer, While the thread has come to an unfortunate outcome, it was still nice to see everyone's entries while they were still available. Thank you for steeping up to run the event after the original poster left and still post the badges for the event after the thread disappeared.

While Brightshine Jubilee may be over, the concept of the thread was fun. I still look forward to any upcoming Light Flight events and I hope you are having a better day. It was impossible to have predicted this outcome, so I hope this doesn't get you down.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 3 4