Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHT] Brighshine Jubilee 2020 Hub
1 2 3 4
iiiiit's showtime !! [emoji=sun size=1]
iiiiit's showtime !!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
*Panicking*
*Panicking*
d3aFOu3.gif
@Barrdwing Not sure if you've seen the fest hub yet, so I thought you might want a ping, just in case. ^^
@Barrdwing Not sure if you've seen the fest hub yet, so I thought you might want a ping, just in case. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Whee, this looks great! Thank you! :D
@Disillusionist

Whee, this looks great! Thank you! :D
riVr93C.png
@juxta13 thank you! i'm pretty notorious for these kinds of things. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
@juxta13 thank you! i'm pretty notorious for these kinds of things.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Is @TastyPastry the artist? If so, I'd like to contact them to find out how these images are brought to the website. I'm still not seeing them.
Is @TastyPastry the artist? If so, I'd like to contact them to find out how these images are brought to the website. I'm still not seeing them.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog Not the artist, but from a perfunctory check, it appears that the images are hosted on discord. Have you had previous issues with viewing discord-hosted images?
@Herddog Not the artist, but from a perfunctory check, it appears that the images are hosted on discord. Have you had previous issues with viewing discord-hosted images?
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Herddog

Hello! Yes, I’m the artist, and @/WaverVelvet is correct, they are indeed hosted on discord, with the exception of the dividers, which were made by Aurax and are hosted on Imgur instead. If you can see the dividers, but not anything else, then it’s probably just an issue with viewing Discord-hosted images. If you can’t see any of the images, then I’m not quite sure what’s going on. I’m sorry, I’m not the most tech-savvy, but I hope that this information managed to help somehow.
@Herddog

Hello! Yes, I’m the artist, and @/WaverVelvet is correct, they are indeed hosted on discord, with the exception of the dividers, which were made by Aurax and are hosted on Imgur instead. If you can see the dividers, but not anything else, then it’s probably just an issue with viewing Discord-hosted images. If you can’t see any of the images, then I’m not quite sure what’s going on. I’m sorry, I’m not the most tech-savvy, but I hope that this information managed to help somehow.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@TastyPastry @WaverVelvet My problem is only with the images hosted on Discord. It's something wrong in my user data. Hubby had me log in on my desktop as a different "user" and I can see the images fine. Dear Hubby will address the issue after he gets some work done. ;) Thank you, everyone, for caring and helping. [emoji=heart size=1]
@TastyPastry @WaverVelvet

My problem is only with the images hosted on Discord.

It's something wrong in my user data. Hubby had me log in on my desktop as a different "user" and I can see the images fine.

Dear Hubby will address the issue after he gets some work done. ;)

Thank you, everyone, for caring and helping.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif

WOOO, I’M IN THE FODDART!

WOOO, I’M IN THE FODDART!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2 3 4