Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where Tidelord went: Wrong answers only
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sorry guys i used him to make my ramen [emoji=fae sad size=1]
Sorry guys i used him to make my ramen
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
He just went to the store for some milk! Sure he's been gone for a little longer than usual but he's probably on his way home right now [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
He just went to the store for some milk!

Sure he's been gone for a little longer than usual but he's probably on his way home right now
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
He taught himself how to disappear and forgot to teach himself how to reappear.
He taught himself how to disappear and forgot to teach himself how to reappear.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
In the basement fixing my washing machine.
It's really broken.

I'm sorry.
In the basement fixing my washing machine.
It's really broken.

I'm sorry.
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
He had to go, his people needed him.
He had to go, his people needed him.
dfSpwLx.png
wherever cotton eyed joe went
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
Weenie Hut Jr.s.

(i kid he's probably tough enough to get into the salty spitoon based on size alone)
Weenie Hut Jr.s.

(i kid he's probably tough enough to get into the salty spitoon based on size alone)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
He wanted to buy some pusheen merchandise. Yup, that's pretty much it.
He wanted to buy some pusheen merchandise. Yup, that's pretty much it.
I am so poor. I suppose the 2000g challenge will never even be started ;-;
[quote name="EurasianLynx" date="2020-06-10 18:12:45" ] wherever cotton eyed joe went [/quote] Plot twist: Tidelord is Cotton Eyed Joe. After all, where did he come from? Whar he go?
EurasianLynx wrote on 2020-06-10 18:12:45:
Plot twist: Tidelord is Cotton Eyed Joe. After all, where did he come from? Whar he go?
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2020-06-10 18:15:17" ] Weenie Hut Jr.s. (i kid he's probably tough enough to get into the salty spitoon based on size alone) [/quote] i love me some spongebob references
LibraryWhale wrote on 2020-06-10 18:15:17:
Weenie Hut Jr.s.

i love me some spongebob references
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10