Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where Tidelord went: Wrong answers only
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@CrystalBones [emoji=tundra tongue size=2]
@CrystalBones
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
He fell into the river in lego city
Someone better start a rescue helicopter
He fell into the river in lego city
Someone better start a rescue helicopter
ooBdJIk.png
he's this week's Roundsey dragon, he just used some breed and gene scrolls and then a few scatterscrolls

edited for spelling and rewording
he's this week's Roundsey dragon, he just used some breed and gene scrolls and then a few scatterscrolls

edited for spelling and rewording
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
He decided to coli grind until he got an egg, but he has really awful luck. Legends say he is still grinding to this day...
He decided to coli grind until he got an egg, but he has really awful luck. Legends say he is still grinding to this day...

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
he went kayaking and some weird pink snake dragon ate his boat so now he's stranded
he went kayaking and some weird pink snake dragon ate his boat so now he's stranded
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
After the rumour I heard he got isekai into another world fill of "humans". My grandpa told me human look like hairless monkey and taste like chicken. I wonder if it's true but if it is I guess he won't come back. Who would leave a world fill with food ?
After the rumour I heard he got isekai into another world fill of "humans". My grandpa told me human look like hairless monkey and taste like chicken. I wonder if it's true but if it is I guess he won't come back. Who would leave a world fill with food ?
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NwbQ7w8.jpg[/img] Edit: @Altassar Wrong, humans taste like pork.
NwbQ7w8.jpg

Edit: @Altassar

Wrong, humans taste like pork.
LENdbij.png
@SockPuppet010
I see ... but my point still stand. Food is food
@SockPuppet010
I see ... but my point still stand. Food is food
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
He hangs out with Niv Mizzet from MtG during the time he disappeared from Ravnica.
Idk where they went but they're roommates.
He hangs out with Niv Mizzet from MtG during the time he disappeared from Ravnica.
Idk where they went but they're roommates.
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
tidelord is in the jolly roger bay painting from the japanese and ds versions of super mario 64 [img]https://i.ibb.co/LrjpDTm/18446744073709551580p.png[/img][img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/4/4f/SM64_JollyRogerBay_Painting_NTSC-J.png[/img] to retrieve him you must defeat unagi the eel. good luck
tidelord is in the jolly roger bay painting from the japanese and ds versions of super mario 64
18446744073709551580p.pngSM64_JollyRogerBay_Painting_NTSC-J.png
to retrieve him you must defeat unagi the eel. good luck
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10