Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I already have feelings of inferiority
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ANkTVEi.png[/img]
ANkTVEi.png
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
I don't mind the numbers myself, but it'd still be nice if we could toggle likes on or off for our dragons. The feature just came out though, so the people with lots already either post a ton, have famous dragons, or are actively asking for likes on dragon share! You could try browsing those forums if you wanna up your numbers!
I don't mind the numbers myself, but it'd still be nice if we could toggle likes on or off for our dragons. The feature just came out though, so the people with lots already either post a ton, have famous dragons, or are actively asking for likes on dragon share! You could try browsing those forums if you wanna up your numbers!
Buying Food UMAs
Part of me feels inferior for not having enough likes on dragons

The other part wants to keep the like button because I want to see people liking my dragons

???
Part of me feels inferior for not having enough likes on dragons

The other part wants to keep the like button because I want to see people liking my dragons

???
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
thisis why i always object to bringing social media features into the game. the second you add a like button suddenly everything is all about getting likes even though they don't do anything. in fact the less the like button does, the more feverishly obsessed with it the culture seems to shift to be. it turns everything into an instagram popularity contest.
thisis why i always object to bringing social media features into the game. the second you add a like button suddenly everything is all about getting likes even though they don't do anything. in fact the less the like button does, the more feverishly obsessed with it the culture seems to shift to be. it turns everything into an instagram popularity contest.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I have not a single like, but then, many of my friends were serious gamers who left FR long ago, once they figured out how it worked. So I don't have chums who would flock to my lair to leave likes.

Thus is life. As a fanfiction author who writes for book and manga fandoms, which are much less populous than movie or TV fandoms, this is old territory for me.

I would imagine that if a person were to post one's most splendiferous dragons to Dragon Share, as appropriate, one would get some likes.

I have not a single like, but then, many of my friends were serious gamers who left FR long ago, once they figured out how it worked. So I don't have chums who would flock to my lair to leave likes.

Thus is life. As a fanfiction author who writes for book and manga fandoms, which are much less populous than movie or TV fandoms, this is old territory for me.

I would imagine that if a person were to post one's most splendiferous dragons to Dragon Share, as appropriate, one would get some likes.

@Supremacy Some one got busy your lead dragon on 1st page was 22 when I looked - feel better[emoji=coatl happy size=2] Lucky to have 2 on anyone, of my hidden away lair [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
@Supremacy

Some one got busy your lead dragon on 1st page was 22 when I looked - feel better

Lucky to have 2 on anyone, of my hidden away lair
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I don't think any of my dragons have a like so while i know it wasn't your purpose even having 10 makes others with bad anxiety monkey brain feel inferior
I don't think any of my dragons have a like so while i know it wasn't your purpose even having 10 makes others with bad anxiety monkey brain feel inferior
|| FRT+3 // qYSSJxb.png he-him-his f2oOlJA.png // College Student ||
My dragon with the most likes has maybe three, so you're still doing a lot better than me! It's making me feel a little inferior, too (like, I thought my dragons were nice, what's up?) but, y'know, they're my dragons and it doesn't matter how many likes they have as long as I like them!
My dragon with the most likes has maybe three, so you're still doing a lot better than me! It's making me feel a little inferior, too (like, I thought my dragons were nice, what's up?) but, y'know, they're my dragons and it doesn't matter how many likes they have as long as I like them!
6ntc1cC.jpg
This is why I hate they added a like system here. I don't want them, I'm not actively seeking them out, but the self-hatred part of my brain demands I need more or I'm worthless and no one cares about me and I don't matter

I understand some people like it. And good for them! But there is a desperate need for a way to turn it off for people like me who have issues with such systems
This is why I hate they added a like system here. I don't want them, I'm not actively seeking them out, but the self-hatred part of my brain demands I need more or I'm worthless and no one cares about me and I don't matter

I understand some people like it. And good for them! But there is a desperate need for a way to turn it off for people like me who have issues with such systems
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
I haven’t looked at the likes yet lol, tbh I’ll end up caring about them as much as I cared about the old likes; that is, not at all lol

Idk man they’re just so easy to ignore I can’t imagine giving a crap
I haven’t looked at the likes yet lol, tbh I’ll end up caring about them as much as I cared about the old likes; that is, not at all lol

Idk man they’re just so easy to ignore I can’t imagine giving a crap
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13