Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whats that ONE item.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[columns][item=Tradewinds Gull][nextcol] I hoard these guys because they have an incredible amount of sentimental value to me. Long story short, an overpriced Tradewinds Gull in the Wind Auction House led to me meeting my best friend and love of my life about 3 years ago, who I've been dating for just over a month now <3 <3 <3
Tradewinds Gull
I hoard these guys because they have an incredible amount of sentimental value to me. Long story short, an overpriced Tradewinds Gull in the Wind Auction House led to me meeting my best friend and love of my life about 3 years ago, who I've been dating for just over a month now <3 <3 <3
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
[item=delightful wooden unicorn] [item=dire wooden toy] horsies
Delightful Wooden Unicorn Dire Wooden Toy
horsies
NY105Sx.gif
Boss item drops. or the deity plushies
Boss item drops. or the deity plushies
in7SefG.png
[item=bubbly buddy] the name of this item is Bubbly Buddy. Bubbly Buddy. hpw can i not want to get a billion. Bubbly Buddy [item=crocheted tadhop hat] is also cute as hell and i want this irl theres also this going on in my materials tab because mario so yknow [img]https://i.ibb.co/NsGcjL3/image.png[/img]
Bubbly Buddy the name of this item is Bubbly Buddy. Bubbly Buddy. hpw can i not want to get a billion. Bubbly Buddy
Crocheted Tadhop Hat is also cute as hell and i want this irl
theres also this going on in my materials tab because mario so yknow
image.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I don't really have a hoard of items just yet, but one thing I do have in my vault for no other reason than I like it is [item=Pinwheel Paddies] The description just makes me so incredibly happy for some reason.
I don't really have a hoard of items just yet, but one thing I do have in my vault for no other reason than I like it is

Pinwheel Paddies

The description just makes me so incredibly happy for some reason.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
[item=lawn decoration] yes, i screeched when I saw it exist in the update. I need them A L L
Lawn Decoration

yes, i screeched when I saw it exist in the update. I need them A L L
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
[item=leopard coralclimber toxin] "dangerous in large doses" as a loyal plague member, i think it's my duty to have a hoard that can exterminate sornieth, so alas, pages and pages of toxins, along with all the other serthis potions and stuff
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin
"dangerous in large doses"
as a loyal plague member, i think it's my duty to have a hoard that can exterminate sornieth, so alas, pages and pages of toxins, along with all the other serthis potions and stuff
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[item=olive sea snake] [item=unicorn dust] [item=catfeather loop] [item=glittering sphinxband] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]Guess I have 4 items. [s]I just think they're neat[/s]
Olive Sea Snake Unicorn Dust Catfeather Loop Glittering Sphinxband

Guess I have 4 items. I just think they're neat
queen_katoe.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kg8zePU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PmClHVm.png[/img] need more gear i also collect shiny rocks but that's not as important as these babies for some reason??
kg8zePU.png
PmClHVm.png

need more gear

i also collect shiny rocks but that's not as important as these babies for some reason??
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I like hoarding the trinket miscellaneous items from notn :3 they're spooky and mysterious and I love them! My fave is the nocturne puppet I think
I like hoarding the trinket miscellaneous items from notn :3 they're spooky and mysterious and I love them! My fave is the nocturne puppet I think
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9