Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what were your first forum posts like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i don't know what they were like because of the 100 pages thing, but i can already assume it's no different that my current ones, such as an excessive amount of faces (especially c:, which i don't use as much anymore) and all lowercases
i don't know what they were like because of the 100 pages thing, but i can already assume it's no different that my current ones, such as an excessive amount of faces (especially c:, which i don't use as much anymore) and all lowercases
About the same as now, except I used strikethroughs to indicate additional humor. These days, I use small text for that.

This thread inspired me to look through my old posts and I found a thread that OP created when they were newer, whoops
About the same as now, except I used strikethroughs to indicate additional humor. These days, I use small text for that.

This thread inspired me to look through my old posts and I found a thread that OP created when they were newer, whoops
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Gosh they where so cringe I wish I didn’t start posting
Gosh they where so cringe I wish I didn’t start posting
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Well here I joined up... Second year of college? So not so bad. But I have played many of these kinds of sites and if we are talking about first ever forum posts? I... I don't want to even think about that. I read through some old bios from that time recently and... Hoo boy. Big yikes on that. I was a Super Edgy Teen™ and a Great Aspiring Writer™. Also, you know... Somewhere around 15.
Well here I joined up... Second year of college? So not so bad. But I have played many of these kinds of sites and if we are talking about first ever forum posts? I... I don't want to even think about that. I read through some old bios from that time recently and... Hoo boy. Big yikes on that. I was a Super Edgy Teen™ and a Great Aspiring Writer™. Also, you know... Somewhere around 15.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I don't feel like going through all those posts trying to find posts from 2015 xD So I'm just gonna say probably cringy.

I was turning 16, so there's that.

EDIT:

Here's my very first (and probably 2nd) post.
A LOT of smilies, and the old (\owo/) stuff. And I can tell my grammar has gotten a little better *glaces at the "their" and "your" in the second post*
I don't feel like going through all those posts trying to find posts from 2015 xD So I'm just gonna say probably cringy.

I was turning 16, so there's that.

EDIT:

Here's my very first (and probably 2nd) post.
A LOT of smilies, and the old (\owo/) stuff. And I can tell my grammar has gotten a little better *glaces at the "their" and "your" in the second post*
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I was 14 or 15 and oh boy... I got called out a lot for being annoying lol....
I was 14 or 15 and oh boy... I got called out a lot for being annoying lol....
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
nervously clicking preview until it doesn't work anymore and i have to copy, refresh the page, and paste again just to click preview one last time

also lots and lots of being super nice cause idk i felt it man
nervously clicking preview until it doesn't work anymore and i have to copy, refresh the page, and paste again just to click preview one last time

uYrm8PL.gif
[quote name="avienary" date="2020-04-08 22:56:50" ] nervously clicking preview until it doesn't work anymore and i have to copy, refresh the page, and paste again just to click preview one last time also lots and lots of being super nice cause idk i felt it man [/quote] i fee like at times i was,,, too nice, which is funny because 11 year-olds kinda suck (i was no exception, i really wasn’t suppose to be on fr)
avienary wrote on 2020-04-08 22:56:50:

i fee like at times i was,,, too nice, which is funny because 11 year-olds kinda suck (i was no exception, i really wasn’t suppose to be on fr)
looking at my old posts like [img]https://imgur.com/fTTWrbW.png[/img]
looking at my old posts like

fTTWrbW.png

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
Same as now, virtually. Hung about in categories I don't tend to anymore, but otherwise I talk relatively the same!

Makes sense really, my account's still young.
Same as now, virtually. Hung about in categories I don't tend to anymore, but otherwise I talk relatively the same!

Makes sense really, my account's still young.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9