Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey all C:
Hey guys!

I found this site through Pokeheroes, a Pokemon adoption site. I wanted to join earlier, but the registrations were closed. But, here I am! I really love dragons, and this site is everything I love. No offence to the other dragon sites, but I like these types of adoption sites better..

Anyways, you can just call me Four if you want. Im always glad to make new friends, and meet new people.

Nice to meet you all :D

-Fourzie
Hey guys!

I found this site through Pokeheroes, a Pokemon adoption site. I wanted to join earlier, but the registrations were closed. But, here I am! I really love dragons, and this site is everything I love. No offence to the other dragon sites, but I like these types of adoption sites better..

Anyways, you can just call me Four if you want. Im always glad to make new friends, and meet new people.

Nice to meet you all :D

-Fourzie
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Fourzie Welcome to the site! If you'd like, since you're a newbie, I have two Imperials I hatched yesterday and you're welcome to have one if you'd like. :) I think I might have some spare Familiars too!
@Fourzie Welcome to the site! If you'd like, since you're a newbie, I have two Imperials I hatched yesterday and you're welcome to have one if you'd like. :) I think I might have some spare Familiars too!
ngipcID.png
Oh my gosh *^* Their so cute :D Their like little Chinese Dragons \>w</ If your willing to let me have one then sure C: I dont mind witch one. As for the Familiars I already have one for one of mine, so its all good o3o

Anyways.. Thanks for your kindness C:
Oh my gosh *^* Their so cute :D Their like little Chinese Dragons \>w</ If your willing to let me have one then sure C: I dont mind witch one. As for the Familiars I already have one for one of mine, so its all good o3o

Anyways.. Thanks for your kindness C:
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?